Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

Can NASCAR be made cool for the rest of us?

51 posts in this topic

They have an established fanbase, and it seems to me the only new fans are the ones being born into families of fans. Any ideas out there that could actually make this watchable to people like me? Honestly, I've got nothing but thought there would be some funny ideas out there that we could all get a chuckle out of.

They have an established fanbase, and it seems to me the only new fans are the ones being born into families of fans. Any ideas out there that could actually make this watchable to people like me? Honestly, I've got nothing but thought there would be some funny ideas out there that we could all get a chuckle out of.

yeah, I say we make the tracks all figure 8's, thise way you are guarenteed to see some great wrecks, which is whyanyone watches nascar to begin with.

or they could just make all the races night races so NFL or College Football won't get in the way. I actually watch a lot of the sat night races, being their is nothing on tv sat. nights.

yeah, I say we make the tracks all figure 8's, thise way you are guarenteed to see some great wrecks, which is whyanyone watches nascar to begin with.

or they could just make all the races night races so NFL or College Football won't get in the way. I actually watch a lot of the sat night races, being their is nothing on tv sat. nights.

Eh, that wouldn't get me to watch it but there would be some sweet crashes.

You could watch the figure 8 races where it's buses. Or they also do 'em where they tow thing, like a vehicle pulling two or three thing behind it - those are fun to watch because they slide everywhere.

As far as NASCAR is concerned, I think it's like golf. You either like it or you don't. I can't think of anything they could do to make it more interesting to someone who doesn't think it is.

only reason i watch it is because both of my brothers work in the pit crew for someone in one of the lesser circuits

Who is that?

I'm pretty sure that's his name...? Haven't heard the stories in a while though.

I think he may have retired too. Fuzzy memory...

Who is that?

I thnk he meant Kenny Schrader.

This is him below and the car he drives. He is in the funny Little Debbie commercial where the cardboard cut out is driving the car and swerving alll over the track.

36_sad5B25D.jpg

1LittleDebbieFordFusion.jpg

This is him below and the car he drives. He is in the funny Little Debbie commercial where the cardboard cut out is driving the car and swerving alll over the track.

36_sad5B25D.jpg

1LittleDebbieFordFusion.jpg

You just posted in the NASCAR forum on Thanksgiving, ahahahahahahahaha!!! :)

errrrrrrrrr wait, so did I...... B)

Any ideas out there that could actually make this watchable to people like me?

there are no people like you B)

otherwise i wouldve said "boobies"

nascar needs more boobies, hot ethnic chicks and shoe deals.

there are no people like you B)

otherwise i wouldve said "boobies"

nascar needs more boobies, hot ethnic chicks and shoe deals.

I went to the minor league version NASCAR race in Joliet I think a few years ago, I saw a lot of boobies there.

lol, ok I have family that spell it Schroeder (sounds the same though), I WAS TWO LETTERS OFF! B)

And yeah that's him.

Do you have a full set of teeth? An IQ over 50? Not related to your wife by blood? If you answered yes to any of these questions nascar can not be made enjoyable for you.

Do you have a full set of teeth? An IQ over 50? Not related to your wife by blood? If you answered yes to any of these questions nascar can not be made enjoyable for you.

Damn. Well I guess I tried to give it a chance, sort of...

The only way nascar would be fun is if they had side mounted machine guns installed.

The only way nascar would be fun is if they had side mounted machine guns installed.

interesting implementation

Im just saying man put machine guns on the side and make it into race to see who finishes alive.

I Love Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson!!!

I take it they are from Texas and most likely the Houston area?

Ways to make NASCAR bit more appealing to the blue states: Before entering the stadium: give everyone a set of false teeth, shave their mullets and try to cover the red on the neck. And also try to cover up the confederate flags on their shirts.

Yea, that was very stereotypical. B)

1 person likes this

I take it they are from Texas and most likely the Houston area?

not sure. But I love them anyway!

anyone got 2 blades of grass, we can watch it in HD and watch them run arounda circle 200 times. B)

Lets take a poll who thinks NAScar should be changed into ASSCAR

anyone got 2 blades of grass, we can watch it in HD and watch them run arounda circle 200 times. B)

Lets take a poll who thinks NAScar should be changed into ASSCAR

Here, I got 1 blade of grass for u. Someone else can donate another :)