Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrypTviLL

Zac Stacy for Jordy Nelson

Settings: 14-team PPR League

Start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 FLEX

My Team:

QB Drew Brees

RB Knowshon Moreno

RB Zac Stacy

WR T.Y. Hilton

WR Josh Gordon

WR Roddy White

Flex Le'Veon Bell

TE T. Wright

K/DEF - Stream

Bench: Andre Brown, Shane Vereen, DeAndre Hopkins, Aaron Dobson, Mike Brown

The offer: My Zac Stacy for HIS Jordy Nelson

His team got decimated by Arian Foster out for year (looks like), Doug Martin (Out for Year).

He currently has Brandon Bolden AS HIS ONLY STARTING RB....

lol...

His WR corps are Jordy Nelson, Desean Jackson, Jerricho Crotchery, Brian Hartline, Percy Harvin.

What can I do with this team that is ripe for the picking?

I'd counter with Andre Brown and Le'Veon Bell for Jordy if you are a sure bet for the playoffs. You'll be a bit thin until Vereen comes back and Roddy 100%, but you will be dynamite in the playoffs. especially if Rodgers comes back.

Hey guys, I'm looking for some more opinions on this deal.

I feel Stacy for Nelson straight up is fair, but it doesn't really benefit my team at all.

I'm thinking of countering with something centered around Bell or Andre Brown, but I don't like how thin I am at RB if I submit both to him.

Do you guys think Brown or Bell and a WR like Hopkins or Dobson would be enough for Nelson? Or is that too little and an insult?

Do you think Le'Veon Bell and Shane Vereen gets the job done?

Bump one last time before I get back to work.

I personally think Vereen is more talented and a better option ROS. Also he's coming off a wrist injury, not a leg injury like Brown, so his legs will be strong. He's also on a much better team.

I would not trade Stacy for Nelson unless you have the playoffs locked up. Nelson will be nice in the playoffs, but Stacy will have a better chance on helping you get there, especially being a rock solid #2 or even #1B for you.

Okay guys. The trade has evolved in this:

I would Give: LeVeon Bell, Shane Vereen, and DeAndre Hopkins FOR his Jordy Nelson

I know this is a lot to give up, but I feel my depth is insane for this league right now. I have 5 good players on my 4 man bench and I need to drop one (Deandre anyway) for a kicker. So this trade really is Vereen and Bell for Jordy Nelson.

Now, obviously, it depends on what you think of Bell and Vereen, but would you do this trade?

Nah i would pass on that deal. You are giving up too much, plus I don't like Nelson ROS w/o Rodgers.

Already voiced my opinion on Vereen vs Brown. That being said I think this trade improves your chances of winning in the playoffs, therefore I would take it.

I like Bell and Vareen just as much as the next guy. That being said, there is no room for either of them on your starting roster. It doesn't look like you have a FLEX position. Therefore, I think it's a great deal. Nelson will come in handy during Green's bye week. Even if you do start a FLEX, Nelson or Stacy make a great one.

Like I said before (and many have mentioned after), Nelson will be an asset for you in the playoffs when Rodgers returns (and he will).