Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdub27

Answering all questions til kickoff

i don't claim to be an expert but I am a 8 year FF veteran with 3 championships during that time. I'll try to help with your questions til kickoff...

Stills, M. Brown or Joique. Pick 2

Stills is hit or miss. But I like him this week vs the Cowboys because I think the game will end up being a shootout and Stills should be the beneficiary of some of Brees' multiple TD's today.

I also like Mike Brown cause the Jags play from behind all the time and he has a chance to get a lot of targets, including in garbage time.

I don't like Joique Bell quite as much. He gets some looks but his reliability is based on Reggie Bush's health. And since Reggie is playing, I don't know how many looks Bell will be getting.

So Stills and Brown for me.

Just click through the threads and answer questions like a normal person.

Currently starting AJ Green and Kendall Wright at WR and Riley Cooper at flex. I have a lot of byes this week, so Steve Smith is the only guy I could put in from the bench. Should I roll with those 3 or put Smith in for someone?

Stills, Randle, or Hopkins at WR. Pick 1, ppr

I like Kenny Stills this week because of the strong chance of a high scoring game btw Saints and Cowboys.

Hopkins has a tough matchup and Randle worries me with zero points during his last start. He hasn't been getting enough targets recently for me to start him.

Which QB should I start?

Cam Newton vs 49ers in SF

Eli Manning vs Raiders in NY

Case Keenum vs Cardinals in ARI

Thanks man in advance.

Pick 1 in a nonPPR league: Torrey Smith vs CIN or Nicks vs OAK.

Torrey Smith. Leon Hall the Bengals #1 cornerback is out for the season. He should get many targets from Flacco. Nicks is a disappointment

Currently starting AJ Green and Kendall Wright at WR and Riley Cooper at flex. I have a lot of byes this week, so Steve Smith is the only guy I could put in from the bench. Should I roll with those 3 or put Smith in for someone?

I would start the three guys you have in already. I like Wright only slightly over Smith though.

I have 2 WR slots / 2 RB slobs a W/R flex

I'm starting:

WR- AJ Green

WR- Jordy Nelson

RB- AP

RB- Bush

W/R- Mike James

I have on the bench:

Eric Decker

Ben Tate

Andre Brown

Marvin Jones

Would you make any changes? NOT PPR...

-

Joique, Mike Brown, Colston (need one). Currently have Bell in.

Terrence Williams, Roddy White, Bernard (need two). Currently have TWill and Bernard in.

Thank you!

Awesome, thanks man! Below is from my post http://forums.rotowo...ic=398997&st=20

Need to pick 2 to start at WR this week. Currently going with Shorts and Brown. Could also start 3 and sit Lacy who is currently my flex. But thats probably the wrong move. Thoughts? 1.5 PPR league

Also have Roddy White

I like Shorts and Brown as well. Don't sit Lacy. He is guaranteed 25 carries today.

.5 ppr league - need to start on of these 3 in the flex... Fred jackson, Cecil Shorts, or Tony Gonzalez - I have no clue what to do!! Thinking of going with Tony G. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Ben Tate or Jordy Nelson at flex?

Not sure how much I like Nelson with Rodgers out. I like Ben Tate today because the Cardinals are a good defense against the pass, and not as good vs the run. Even though he's hurting, I like Tate's chances today.

Start roddy or Emanuel sanders? Ppr

Roddy White is coming back from injury and will have RIchard Sherman covering him. I actually would go with Sanders for this week.

Thanks in advance for your insight jdub...

I need some help determining which guy I have to sit from the list below. My gut tells me to sit Andre Johnson and I appreciate any suggestions in advance and WHIR.

AJ Green

Antonio Brown

Keenan Allen

Andre Johnson

Frank Gore

Lesean McCoy

Zac Stacy