Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdub27

Answering all questions til kickoff

Need 1 for PPR Flex:

Terrance Williams

Andre Ellington

Trent Richardson

I actually like Williams best out these options. I normally would go with the RB in these kind of situations, but Cowboys vs Saints should be a high-scoring affair. Williams should get many looks from Romo. I like Williams slightly over Ellington. Richardson good matchup, but he's been awful. I wouldnt start him til he proves he should warrant a start.

1) So I had a team that was extremely promising when the year started

QB - Tony Romo

RB - Arian Foster, Doug Martin, Knowshon Moreno, Zac Stacy, Mike James, Lamar Miller

WR - Brandon Marshall, Keenan Allen, Victor Cruz, Eric Decker, Percy Harvin

TE - Vernon Davis, Jordan Cameron

K - Mason Crosby

D - Titans

but this team is the third highest scoring team in the league and 5-4 and half a game out of the playoffs. Here's the problem. The league keeps two and I can keep them for an infinite amount of time so that brings up the question of when making a palyoff push what the hell do I do with Martin and Foster? Do I stash them to keep? Do I have solid enough keeper candidates that dumping them for FA won't hurt me next year?

People available are

1) Candidates for Romo's bye (Decided Big Ben is the guy to pick up for then)

2) Marquise Gooden, Cordarrelle Patterson, Lavon Brazill, Jermaine Kearse, Cole Beasley, Mike Brown, Mendenhall, Dennis Johnson, Denard Robinson

What would you do in this situation?

Which QB should I start?

Cam Newton vs 49ers in SF

Eli Manning vs Raiders in NY

Case Keenum vs Cardinals in ARI

Thanks man in advance.

Cam. Go with your stud. Tough matchup, but don't overthink it. Panthers might also be playing from behind so Cam should be throwing quite a bit.

I have 2 WR slots / 2 RB slobs a W/R flex

I'm starting:

WR- AJ Green

WR- Jordy Nelson

RB- AP

RB- Bush

W/R- Mike James

I have on the bench:

Eric Decker

Ben Tate

Andre Brown

Marvin Jones

Would you make any changes? NOT PPR...

-

I think you have the right starters in. Maybe Tate over James, but James has a better matchup. I wouldn't change anything.

Start Roddy or Steve Johnson today?

I don't like Roddy's matchup vs Richard Sherman and the fact he's coming back from injury today. I'd start Johnson.

Joique, Mike Brown, Colston (need one). Currently have Bell in.

Terrence Williams, Roddy White, Bernard (need two). Currently have TWill and Bernard in.

Thank you!

I like Mike Brown over Joique Bell.

Williams and Bernard are the right choices.

two questions:

Foles or Cutler

1 pt PPR league flex spot: Terrance Williams, Marvin Jones or Andre Brown?

Standard Scoring

FLEX L.Moore/S.Greene/K.Wright and

TE H.Miller/T.Eifert

Lance Moore. Brees trusts him and this game looks to be a shootout. Moore should have plenty of opportunities.

I have 2 WR slots / 2 RB slobs a W/R flex

I'm starting:

WR- AJ Green

WR- Jordy Nelson

RB- AP

RB- Bush

W/R- Mike James

I have on the bench:

Eric Decker

Ben Tate

Andre Brown

Marvin Jones

Would you make any changes? NOT PPR...

-

I think you have the right starters in. Maybe Tate over James, but James has a better matchup. I wouldn't change anything.

Thanks man...

I can see Decker going off and GB giving it to Lacy/Starks a lot... That's my main concern... Any thoughts on Seneca to Jordy vs. Peyton to Decker?

Which Flex this week:

Pierre Thomas vs Dal

Shonn Greene vs Jac

Rashad Jennings vs NYG

Roddy White vs Sea

.5 ppr league - need to start on of these 3 in the flex... Fred jackson, Cecil Shorts, or Tony Gonzalez - I have no clue what to do!! Thinking of going with Tony G. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

I still like Fred Jackson out of these options. I tend to go with the RB who is guaranteed 15-20 touches than WR's or TE's. think Shorts and Gonzales should get plenty of catches, so I definitely understand why you would want to start them especially in PPR, but I would go Jackson.

Thanks in advance for your insight jdub...

I need some help determining which guy I have to sit from the list below. My gut tells me to sit Andre Johnson and I appreciate any suggestions in advance and WHIR.

AJ Green

Antonio Brown

Keenan Allen

Andre Johnson

Frank Gore

Lesean McCoy

Zac Stacy

Nice squad. I don't think I can sit Johnson even in a tough matchup. Keenum looks his way a lot and I can't possibly sit him after the game he just had. I would sit Brown or Allen. But either way you are in good shape. They're all good options.

Rashard Jennings or Gio Bernard?

Jennings should get more carries, but it's a tough matchup. Giants are actually good against the run... if Bernard is healthy I'll still go with Bernard.

Need 2 in a 0.5 PPR: Dez, Andre, or Keenan Allen

Need 1, Standard: Terrance Williams, Marvin Jones, or Sanders?