Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sternes

11.10.13 - Rams @ Colts game thread

190 posts in this topic

And the play calling still sucks..

T-Rich being run right up the gut no success. Brown right up the gut no success.

The Rams have better play calling.

Colts got a break with a fumble at the goalline or it could be 14-0 or 10-0 at worst.

Zac Stacy fumbled inside the red zone. It was more of a bad handoff than his fault though

Clemens is a moron, what a bad handoff. Who is the loser scouted this idiot years ago?

Zac Stacy fumbled inside the red zone. It was more of a bad handoff than his fault though

They credited the fumble to Clemens. This guy's whole career has been a fumble.

now they give it to the fullback up the middle for a yard on 3rd and 10. I wish I was kidding.

Can the Colts not play in the 1st half?

Trent Richardson is awful.

Easy to say, but no one is running right now. For whatever reason they are obsessed with the "power O" and running it up the gut every play. It isn't working no matter who has the ball. The coaching staff are morons if they think this gameplan is going to work.

1 person likes this

14-0. Richardson won't be involved anymore. That doughnut at the end of the day should be fun.

Good news for colts passing offense. They will stop pretending again they can run the ball.

I know the Rams DST is legit and their running game isn't bad but.....the Colts need to find some consistency. Either you're a Superbowl contender or you're not.

Stacy TD, beautiful.

Good job on the return man to bring it out to the 5 yard line, how this team beat the Broncos.