Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jebler

Week 10 Monday Night - What Do You Need

84 posts in this topic

Down 2.5 and I have Mike James going against T. Wright in a 0.5 PPR. Feeling good about it but felt a lot better before Pierre Thomas ripped it up on SNF. What kind of shot do you think I have to win this?

What about the rest of you, what do you need?

I think I have a W locked up, but I chose to sit Tony G. in favor of Wright. Interested to see if the kid can keep producing and pad the lead.

I need 8 catches, 130 total yards, and 3 TDs from Charles Clay. 1000-1 odds at best, but it ain't over til it's over.

Need 11 points from Lamar in my ESPN league and I like my chances. Usage has been trending up.

TB usually has a pretty solid run D but I'm thinking Miami might lean more on the run game as Tannenhill hasn't been throwing well and the game should be fairly close.

27 pts from V-Jax and T. Wright.

Would have been much lower if I hadn't benched Gio Bernard. Will be kicking myself all week long if I lose because of that move. :wacko:

Mike James to go for 60 yards or just 1 Touch down. Very close game for me.

Down 50 with VJAX, Miller, and Wright left going against Hartline and the Dolphins Kicker. I fear this week is all but over.

i need Timothy Wright to have a decent game ....

like, 10/250/4.

(no shot in hell, will be cleaning basement tonight).

18 points from mike james thanks to that f--- stick pierre thomas

Wtf, I mean, really

He did it last week so it's not out of the question, but still unlikely. I only need 9 points from him but even that has me worried.

My games are all over, I have Wright going and points are always good, so just for him to do well.

Holding a 9 point lead with Hartline going tonight. My opponent has tim Wright tonight. Need this win to stay in contention for the division lead

This game will be EXCRUIATING to listen to, all they gonna talk about is incoginto drama.

2 people like this

Need to defend a 32 point lead against tannehill, Wallace and Miami defense.

I'm quietly confident. A mediocre 4/59 game from Wallace (facing Revis) should clinch it.