Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

awleibo

Moreno for Gronk? WHIR 100%

16 posts in this topic

I’m in 3rd place, 0.5 PPR 14 team league, and leading the league in points. I’m trying to bolster my lineup for the playoffs. It would leave me with Ivory/Mendenhall as my RB2, but mostly elite in other positions. Should I trade Moreno for Gronk?

My Team:

QB: Romo

WR: Cruz, Antonio Brown, Amendola

RB: Forte, Moreno

TE: Cameron

Bench: G. Tate, Ivory, KC D, Mendy (not rostered, I could try to claim him off waivers)

I personally wouldn't do it. Ivory is never healthy and Mendenhall is so bad. Cameron hasn't been great lately but besides that last game where some random backup TE stole a touchdown, he's still a solid TE and #2 in fantasy points. He'll still give you a TE advantage when you play anyone who doesn't have Graham or Gronk most likely and the entire denver offense is the most ridiculous thing ever fantasy wise.

Yah, that's a huge hit at RB, keep Moreno. Having 2 stud RBs is hard to accomplish in a 14 team league, and you did it, so just ride it out.

I honestly think you are fine with Cameron at TE. He will produce and be fine. Moreno is just too valuable and I would not feel comfotable relying on Ivory the rest of the season. I mean they could just likely switch back to Powell if they feel like it, not to mention that Ivory is a major injury risk. Keep Moreno. Cameron will be fine for you. thanks for the help with mine! :)

Not sure the upgrade at TE is worth the downgrade at RB. If you're going to deal one of your RB's, you need to get an BR2 caliber in return. Seems like it may not be worth it to tinker when you are scoring the most points.

I agree with the posters above...you are losing too much at RB. Mendenhall is worthless...Ivory is usually worthless...I don't think you will get any consistency from him.