Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dmb3684

Miller for Gordon?

11 posts in this topic

12 Team, .5 PPR, we start 2 RB 3 WR and a Flex. I'm in second place by virtue of points and trying to win this year. We can keep 3 players two rounds ahead of where they were drafted and it escalates each year. My team is:

Manning

ADP, Sproles, Tate, Miller, Spiller, Hunter

Cruz, Jordy, Randle, Blackmon

Gronk, Wright

My plan is probably to keep Miller (11) Manning (4) and either Randle (13) or Blackmon (8)

Anyways, my WR situation was golden a few weeks ago but has quickly turned to s---. So I'm trying to trade a RB for a WR.

I offered Sproles for Gordon, hoping to bank on last nights game. He is thinking about it but said he would definitely do Miller.

Is the upgrade from Randle to Gordon enough to lose Miller as an 11th round keeper next year? I would likely keep Tate in the 8th, assuming he goes somewhere to start. Gordon would also become an option in the 7th.

Thanks.

I would do that if I was you. Gordon's a great keeper in the 7th anyway next year and it helps you this year.

Man Miller for an 11th is crazy good value, but I think I would do this considering what you have at WR currently. Tate for an 8th next year could wind up being real nice value as well.

I think I would take it, Miller would be great at 11, but I think I like Tate starting somewhere else more than I like Miller.

Thanks for the help on mine

Thanks for the replies.

I'll probably end up accepting. Though I'm gonna see how the game goes tonight first and I'm gonna keep trying to push Sproles on him first.

Oh I forgot to say that you can only keep one player at each position if that's relevant.