Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton

Should this trade be vetoed? (WHIR 100%)

Here's what I would do (not sure if posted, didn't read 4 pages)

Post a league message stating that you do not support vetoing trades except for clear cases of collusion. Specify that you are not accusing either team of this. But, at least on the surface, the trade seems very one-sided. I would then ask for a 2/3 majority vote to either veto the trade or not (if not enough people vote, then I would state that you will make the decision yourself). If the trade is veto'ed, I would then lock that team's roster and boot him from the league. (It doesn't mean the other team colluded per se, maybe he was offered a ridiculously good trade and just took it)

I just wanted to let those of you who responded with links attached know that I finally got around to responding to all of you who left a link.

That deal is veto worthy. Hit that button until it breaks.

So did the trade get denied or go through?

boxlurker, when are you going to admit the guy you were trading with had no intention of improving his team?

If you were really smart, you would have recognized what the guy was trying to do, and offered a very lopsided but believable trade (maybe leave Antonio Brown out). Instead you got too greedy and a trade went through that no one in their right mind would ever allow to go unvetoed. LOL!