Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ssjohn311

Zac Stacy for Gronk. WHIR

I'm in a must win game this weekend to keep my playoff hopes alive, with a loss I won't be mathematically out, but I will have a very very small chance of making it with a loss. So I sent out a trade, my Percy Harvin and Aaron Dobson for his Gronkowski. He countered with my Jamaal Charles for his Gronk and Woodhead. I don't think I can give up Charles, so I'm considering countering with my Zac Stacy for his Gronk. What do you guys think, if he is willing to take this offer should I do it? What do you think of the Charles for Gronk/woodhead trade. Team is in sig.

His Team

Phillip Rivers, Cam Newton

Reggie Bush, Danny Woodhead, Deangelo Williams, Brian Leonard, Bobby Rainey

TY Hilton, Keenan Allen, Desean Jackson, Dez Bryant, Deandre Hopkins

Rob Gronkowski, Jordan Cameron

Texans

Alex Henery

Yes if he accepts trade Stacy for sure. You gotta win when you gotta win. Thanks for your help on mine.

I doubt he accepts the trade. I would say you need to throw in another player but looking at his team I don't know who else he would need from you. The only players you have that would be upgrades for him at Zac Stacy, AJ Green, Jamall Charles and *maybe* Shane Veeren.

Go ahead and offer up the trade, if he rejects throw in Veeren as well. If he still rejects then there is not much else you can do if you don't want to give up a stud.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=400749