Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

j_diggs

Offer Green or DT + Brown for Charles? WHIR

I'd like to upgrade my RBs, and I'm loaded at WR. I'm thinking of targeting somebody like Charles for AJ Green/Thomas + A Brown or a diff RB of mine.

Would that get it done? Good idea/bad idea?

I play this guy this week in fact. We're Both 7-3, tied for 2nd (I'm technically in 2nd) in a 10-team league

.25 ppr, 2WR/2RB/1TE/1 Flex (W/R/T)

My squad:

5Uwv6yE.png

His:

HnmYW0C.png

how did you get all those guys????? Yeah you could give up a couple but keep DT... trade Green and TY+ Vereen maybe.

thanks for the help on mine

how did you get all those guys????? Yeah you could give up a couple but keep DT... trade Green and TY+ Vereen maybe.

Drafted well (DT & Welker-->traded for Marshall), and then made some nice trades (TRich + Blackmon for Green; Gordon + SJax + Cutler for TY + Tate (yesterday))

I don't think I'd give up Green AND TY + Vereen. I feel like 1 top WR + a RB should be good, especially b/c charles hasn't been killing it lately compared to earlier in the year

Can i have some thoughts on why ppl prefer giving up Green or DT?

I feel DT has been very inconsistent (too many mouths to feed), but Green struggled earlier this yr too.

Thanks!

I prefer Green over Thomas, maybe being biased since I own Green. Like you said, there's too many mouths to feed in Denver and D. Thomas isn't going to score 3 TDs every week. While Green won't always score a TD, the consistency is there with the yards. I would definitely prefer to keep Green. I'd offer D. Thomas and Andre Brown. If throwing in Vereen would get it done, I'd do that too. Thanks for mine.

I prefer Green over Thomas, maybe being biased since I own Green. Like you said, there's too many mouths to feed in Denver and D. Thomas isn't going to score 3 TDs every week. While Green won't always score a TD, the consistency is there with the yards. I would definitely prefer to keep Green. I'd offer D. Thomas and Andre Brown. If throwing in Vereen would get it done, I'd do that too. Thanks for mine.

That's kind of how I feel about it too. DT has had several sub-10 point games this year, even when the team did well. Green struggled earlier, but has been pretty consistent lately.

I feel like Green has a bit of a tough schedule down the stretch (Playoffs: Indy, Pit (who held him to 5.6 points in wk 2) and Minny (who should be cake).

DT has: Ten, SD, Hou. Might be a bit easier. But as you said, Green you know will get targets