Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FantasyEmpire

Khris Middleton 2013-2014 Season Outlook

393 posts in this topic

He got 43 mins of play time. Not sure why the coach didn't use Henson more. The game before that he only received 23 mins. Maybe the coach was experimenting between Henson and Middleton. Middleton is a better shooter. It's really hard to put faith on him at the moment and say that he's going to continue getting huge minutes. Besides when Ilyasova comes back, he'll take all the minutes.

I will have a hard bet, he replace in a rebuilding-team Caron Butler sooner than later. Don't forget,Caron went down last night and he is so fragile all season.

I like him as a better pick-up than Alphabet right now. Larry Drew is still tinkering with the lineups like most new coaches do on a new team.

I drafted him in the last round deep keeper. He has a nice future. Obviously was not expecting this sort of minutes this early in the season due to all the injuries the team has. It could end up being a similar situation to what Miles Plumlee has in Phoenix but over a shorter period of time. Probably a good short term pick up but I do intend keeping him in all dynasty leagues formats as well.

Ilyasova and Ridnour due back in the next week hurts his overall minutes but as long as he continues to be productive in the Bucks time of need I am sure Drew will continue the to use him as the season rolls along.

Butler can not be counted on to play a whole season for them. It's a big opportunity for him now, hope he makes the most of it.

i think he's worth rostering in 14 man. 12 man he's a bit borderline. bucks need to find their offense though. right now the entire team is shooting terribly.

Posted · Hidden by Tarheels_2433, December 4, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Here is the question:

Kris middleton

Marvin Williams

Or

Dmare Carroll

I've been burned by Williams before and have concerns over his long term value. I have had Carroll for a few weeks but doesn't really have much upside and is struggling a little from range but is solid in the hustle. To be honest I'm leaning towards Middleton. Established players have failed and he has the start and can only go up from here surely? What you think?

Posted · Hidden by Tarheels_2433, December 4, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Khris middleton or Tony Wroten?

There should be more love for this guy. Making big leaps early in his 2nd season. Displaying great efficiency. Shooting 46.5% FG, 44.7% on threes, 84.65% FT and just 1.4 TO a game. Averaging 25 minutes on the season currently but they look to be trending up to the low 30's lately. From what I read Larry Drew loves this kid and he will remain in the starting lineup even when Caron Butler returns.

There should be more love for this guy. Making big leaps early in his 2nd season. Displaying great efficiency. Shooting 46.5% FG, 44.7% on threes, 84.65% FT and just 1.4 TO a game. Averaging 25 minutes on the season currently but they look to be trending up to the low 30's lately. From what I read Larry Drew loves this kid and he will remain in the starting lineup even when Caron Butler returns.

Hey where did you read this. I've been thinking about picking him up, but wanted to make sure he'd continue getting the minutes.

Hey where did you read this. I've been thinking about picking him up, but wanted to make sure he'd continue getting the minutes.

The idea that he would continue to start even after Butler returns was from a recent rotoworld blurb.

There's also this, taken from the article below: "Looking at Khris, he has really shown that he belongs in this league,” Drew said. “He has been one of my most efficient guys from a numbers standpoint, and moving forward I will continue to put more on his plate."

http://www.nba.com/bucks/#/story/features/mb-131203

1 person likes this

Posted · Hidden by Tarheels_2433, December 6, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Should I add him or Isaiah Thomas?

The idea that he would continue to start even after Butler returns was from a recent rotoworld blurb.

There's also this, taken from the article below: "Looking at Khris, he has really shown that he belongs in this league,” Drew said. “He has been one of my most efficient guys from a numbers standpoint, and moving forward I will continue to put more on his plate."

http://www.nba.com/bucks/#/story/features/mb-131203

Thanks....I just picked him up and dropped Marvin Williams.

Posted · Hidden by Tarheels_2433, December 6, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

Should I add him or Isaiah Thomas?

How the hell is Isaiah Thomas still on your waiver wire?

2 people like this

He's doing what wilson chandler is supposed to be right now. If he has another good game tonight I think he's worth a pickup

Looks like he's on a short leash tonight, only 15 minutes coming up on the 4th quarter, but appears to be doing well in the limited time.

2 threes and 12 points in one quarter without missing a shot. Now watch him only play 10 minutes the rest of the game <_<