Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

11.14.13 -- TNF -- Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans Game Thread

463 posts in this topic

Again, it's not the best match-up to grab our attention tonight, which seems to be a prime-time game trend all year long - however, I'm curious to the question...which Colts team do we get tonight? The one that has beaten SF, SEA, DEN or the team that has lost a couple head scratchers at home, including last weeks whooping by the Rams...

Post 'em here...

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, November 15, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

So would people be inclined to start Greene over Oby this week? Kind of scared of Thursday nighters but Ten is at home.

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, November 15, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

So would people be inclined to start Greene over Oby this week? Kind of scared of Thursday nighters but Ten is at home.

Id play ogby over greene. Should I roll with CJ2K or Gio at RB2...cant make up my mind!!

Need Chris Johnson to have a good game.

Just not feeling very confident about it though. I have the absolute worst luck with TNF.

This is T-Rich's day. It has to be. For once give him some carries. Please....Pretty please....OMG PLEASE HELP ME!

1 person likes this

This is T-Rich's day. It has to be. For once give him some carries. Please....Pretty please....OMG PLEASE HELP ME!

Sarcasm?

He gets carries, he just doesn't do anything with them.

Sarcasm?

He gets carries, he just doesn't do anything with them.

He hasn't had 15 carries or more in a month.

He had 5 carries last game, 8 the one before.

Do you even watch the games?

T.Y. going off tonight against the 'stout' TEN defense.

This is a cool story bro moment but I forgot I had Shonn Greene in my lineup from last week (bye week troubles). Just yanked him out of there. F@#kin Thursday night games.

Harvard QB vs Stanford QB who will win???