Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evilbooyaa

11.17.13 San Diego Chargers vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread

60 posts in this topic

Yeah. Only watching this b/c of Tannehill. And to be sad if K Allen has a good game. Gonna be playing Arkham City in the background.

Go.

Lol my opponent started Thomas...how annoying that it works out for him,

I was torn between starting Thomas or Percy Harvin... went with Harvin... prob going to regret it, but my fingers are crossed.

lol I am done starting Allen. Guy was a fluke. Nothing more than a shaky WR3

Says the guy that never watched his film. The Dolphins have a good pass defense and the Charger's oline is banged up

Obviously I am overreacting. Due to Allen costing me the playoffs likely. He has a lot of talent, and should be used more. Rivers has a lot of options and Allen is usually only targeted when they are going no huddle with no time outs left. You gotta hope the Chargers go down and they stay close late in the fourth.

As long as Allen outscores Denarius Moore, Rishard Mathews, and Jarret Boykin....them I'm cool with anything else.

why does lamar miller only have 1 carry

Because Miami only has 8 real runs vs 21 passes in the half. Miami is terrible organization from top to bottom and that includes their coaching staff.....

Because Miami only has 8 real runs vs 21 passes in the half. Miami is terrible organization from top to bottom and that includes their coaching staff.....

:)

Why isn't woodhead getting much playing time? Same thing happened last week? Did something happen for him to fall out of favor with the coaching staff? I see Mathews in running for 2 yards way too much. Woodhead was playing unreal, why take him out now?

:)

nothing like having your claim to fame being something that happened 40 years ago.