Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pnoozi

11.17.13 -- Packers @ Giants Game Thread

41 posts in this topic

Wow, what a brilliant play called by the Giants. Have Brown run to the right, with zero blocking. Cruz motioned to the right but ran a slant route to the left instead of blocking. Who draws this **** up? lmao.

Giants keep going for it on 4th down and converting!!! God damn, I'm facing Eli Manning. Started Hakeem Nicks to try and neutralize that and don't have any WR's.. fully expecting a goose egg

yay Eli!!! Knew you had the pick in you.

btw - Nicks not on the field for the red zone, taken off in 2-wide sets there. Randle owners rejoice, he's clearly the redzone option (over Nicks).

Wow, what a brilliant play called by the Giants. Have Brown run to the right, with zero blocking. Cruz motioned to the right but ran a slant route to the left instead of blocking. Who draws this **** up? lmao.

Kevin Killdrive.

1 person likes this

For us Lacy owners, looks like our best bet for some points will be if Tolzien can get down inside the 5 and Lacy gets a GL TD. Giants run D is legit and they are selling out to stop it.

SUCH A DuMB FAKE PUNT!!! Tolzien was playing fine, it's the defense that is below average. Why continue to give the Giants breaks with good field position

wait wait wait

i thought you guys said brown was the GL back

fantasy football is so ridiculous

no amount of money makes this any less of a crapshoot

wait wait wait

i thought you guys said brown was the GL back

fantasy football is so ridiculous

no amount of money makes this any less of a crapshoot

It really is.