Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Week 11 Monday Night Football: What do you need?

129 posts in this topic

Down 8.9 points in PPR with Gronk and Amendola to go. I've got this, right? Right?!

In all seriousness, I'm nervous. I feel like something crazy always happens when I just need something easy.

I need Gronk to score 55.6pts in a PPR league. Interestingly enough, I have no concerns.

17 catches 206 yards and 3 TDs is all I need.

1 person likes this

up 2.56...

I got Gronk and Carolina D left...

my opponent has Ridley and Stewart...

stupid me for believing all that Percy hype and starting him over Gordon... an extra 20 points for me would've nice...

I don't need anything, I take care of business Sunday and relax Sunday....kinda like God

Down 8.9 points in PPR with Gronk and Amendola to go. I've got this, right? Right?!

In all seriousness, I'm nervous. I feel like something crazy always happens when I just need something easy.

whoa ... "Ambulance" Amendola and "the Forearm"? better hope they don't collide on Pats first possession :D

For once in a long time I need to chill. I'm facing a mathematically possible yet stupidly improbable chase for that final playoff spot. If my brother loses, it will help me enormously. So go Amendola, Olsen and DeAngelo!

Sorry (not sorry) to those who want these guys to fail.

i need 12 points out of panthers d and steve smith. sat boldin and michael floyd for smith. if i lose, i'm gonna break something.

Up 10 with Panthers defense to go. Opponent has Gronk to go.

Should probably feel more comfortable than I do. Must win game so I'm still nervous.

Down 32 with Panthers D and Olsen left...2 PPR for TES in my leagues, and DST scoring is a bit wild too (CAR scored 48 last week) Divisional game to keep my playoff hopes alive!! I figure It's about a coinflip, and considering I lost my last coin flip, I figure I am due for the W :/

I am up 14.5 and he has Newton left to play. Last week I was down 6 and had Mike James left to play, so I am not feeling very confident. Neither week, I have scored over 70, because my team is apparently useless

Up by 20 with Gronkowski playing tonight vs his Ridley.

This s the "what do you need" thread not cool story bro.

1 person likes this

he's up by 21 with Jonathan Stewart. I have Cam and Gronk. I'm projected to win, but projections be damned! I'm nervous.

Only reason it's no a lock in my favor is because that bengals D managed 30 points -_-

7 points from gronk to win it. not asking much and these monday night games usually end up being decent scoring, but I'm stressing nonetheless

I need the Carolina DST and Aaron Dobson to not be outscored by Deangelo Williams, I am coming in with a 10 point lead. I also need Cam Newton to not get 53 points in another league.

I need Brady to score within 11.5 of Cam Newton. Not completely confident, but it could be worse...

If only Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, or Demaryius Thomas could have done anything in the second half of their games...

I'm down by 47, 1 pt PPR

He has Steve Smith

I have Brady, Ridley, Gronk, and Gostkowski

Panthers fan, so I need the pats to go off but still lose