Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Butters

Updated Offer

My team is in my sig. I'm tied for first at 9-2 and a virtual lock for the playoffs (I may already be locked, but not going to do the math). Winning the regular season gives me money, so that is important here.

I give Chris Johnson

I get Bernard/Harvin

The first offer was for Bush, which I declined. This trade means I would need to play Bowe in my flex in place of CJ this week.

Thoughts?

Leave a link

Hmmmm... that's a tough one. CJ has a cupcake schedule, but Gio and Harvin are/can be solid options down the road. Honestly, I don't think you need to change your team around. It's a pretty good team. I think Harvin has upside, but you can never tell in fantasy.

I'd stay put with CJ.

To be honest, I feel its a great trade BUT I feel you don't need it. You are probably better off playing Chris Johnson's soft schedule and benefiting from it.

Thanks for helping mine

Stick with cj. His schedule is cake and who know how harvin will be used in the Seahawks run first offense.

Looks like I'm in the minority but I'd make that deal. Harvin is going to be unleashed fully after the bye and I think he will be a beast in your playoffs. I don't like CJ much more than I like Bernard. I understand it sucks for this week but set yourself up to win it all!