Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seedofbilly

Start the Rams D?

I don't play in team D league, but you helped me, so I'll give it a try.

Recent data suggest bad matchups for both CHI and STL this week. BAL is green-lighted for any available time period. I'd go with BAL.

I picked them up in 3 of my 4 leagues for the match ups coming up. But I am also playing them this week in 1 of those leagues. They've been killing it. So I say yes

I'd go with the Ravens here considering the matchup vs the Jets.

The Bills D lit up the Jets last week: the Jets D makes almost any defense startable. I don't like this matchup for the rams either. Their passing game under McCown has remained strong throughout. Thanks for the help with mine.

I'd say start them. They have been racking up the sacks and playing pretty well. I also have them and the Giants D but I currently am running with STL.

Thanks for helping me!

I have both the Rams and Bears D as well, and as of right now, am planning on playing the Bears.

But this thread has me second guessing with everyone else going with the Rams.

Ravens is the smart play. Hope Rams have a bad game against Chicago and are available after as they have a good matchup week 14 with Cards

I'm from STL and what most people don't realize is there is going to be a TON of Bears fans at the game. Almost like a neutral site game. I'd go with the Saints or Ravens. The rams front 7 is good, but they have some weak spots:

Stopping Forte- Look what good pass catching backs like SJax, CJ2k, Murray, Gore, etc have done

Jenkins and Finnegan are no match for Marshall and Jeffrey

Who is going to cover Martellus Bennett who is 6'8 when he lines up in the slot in the redzone? Rams safeties, linebackers, and corners are all overmatched

McCown hasn't thrown a single interception