Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dez Bryants Mama

Mychal Rivera 2013 Season Outlook

27 posts in this topic

With the new QB on board, Rivera last week saw 6 targets and caught 5 for 54 yards and a TD. Denarius Moore nursing a banged up shoulder does this mean more looks at Rivera ?

I picked him up as a fill-in if Julius can't go, wondering others opinions on him and how the new QB and a banged up Denarius Moore does for him

1 person likes this

"I trust (Rivera) a lot in his decision-making and his route-running," McGloin said. "I knew he was going to be there and he was. ... I was itching to throw it out there, but sometimes you just have to wait another half-second."

Can we talk about his sister?

But if McGloin trusts him and he remains the starter he could be decent.

Added him as insurance due to Orange Julius' gimpiness. I like Rivera in the matchup with the Titans. They have good corners who will tie up the Raider WRs, so MaGroin is going to being looking Rivera's way a lot.

I'm desperately trying to figure out if I get points in my league for players having smoking hot actress sisters. I think I don't so I'm hesitant to start him

1 person likes this

the lack of pics in reference to his sister itt is disturbing

you guys really playing him over housler though? i'm in that boat right now too thanks to reed's concussion

F--- yall then lol

Nice convo you had with yourself

I was over in New Orleans eating at Mother's visiting the iberville projects before they get completely torn down

you guys really playing him over housler though? i'm in that boat right now too thanks to reed's concussion

No Denarius Moore, New QB that looked his way 6 times, one for a TD pass last week against a Titans defense that is tough against WR and soft against TEs.

cardinals has more passing options and Indy tough against TEs

2 people like this

No Denarius Moore, New QB that looked his way 6 times, one for a TD pass last week against a Titans defense that is tough against WR and soft against TEs.

f--- it, let's roll

F it. Using him over Garrett Graham. Both upside plays but the case for Rivera (elite CBs, soft against TEs) in the context of McGloin is there.

After the top 3 any TE is a dice roll so it's not a huge risk playing Rivera

TEs so up and down it's not like your benching a consistent player for him

https://www.google.c...iw=1536&bih=697

she would be A LOT cuter if she did not have such dark skin IMO.

You are crazy. She is smokin' hot. Rivera is instantly more startable because of her alone.
2 people like this

so, does anyone have any faith in this guy to put up at least 10 points? With Moore out and facing a tough D.. I would think Mcgloin will be looking for short TE routes a lot this game