Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milk Me

Er- not sure, maybe it's a Windows 8.1 update issue- anyone else seeing this from time to time?

2 posts in this topic

Noticed it both in the NBA and the MLB (or NFL, it was one or the other...) forums. Just a thread in each, but it doesn't always occur. If it happens again, I can take a screen cap if it helps. I was unsure if this is the right place to post something like this.... I have never had issues on the forums as far as running them or browsing goes, so it just is kind of puzzling. I'm going to try other browsers too, but it's odd in that it only happens occasionally- which has me wondering if it could be something that is encoded in some pages/signatures/etc. but not others (which is conflicting with something in the new Windows update that was just released?)...but that seems almost too weird to be true though I wouldn't put it past a Windows update I guess.

Has anyone else seen anything similar to this while browsing? I'm trying to figure out if it's just on my end, in which case I'm going to guess it is something related to my browser +/or Windows 8.1 update. If anyone has any clue in the time being though.... thanks!

What's the link to the threads? Horizontal scrolling usually occurs when a post is wider than your browser window. It can be caused by a large block of text without spaces, large images, etc.