Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

11.25.13 -- MNF: San Francisco 49ers @ Washington Redskins Game Thread

209 posts in this topic

Two extremely disappointing fantasy QBs take the stage. Luckily for Kaep, his team still built on defense and running the ball and they are still in the playoff hunt. The Deadskins have been left on the side of highway like roadkill. Still, drama exists. RGIII is not quite considered the hero he was last year and difficulty persists between he and the Shanahan boys. What will happen? Is this the end of the road for Shenanigans???? Both teams desperate for a win but for different reasons.......I'll start with.....

"Anyone see Vernon Davis? Is he dead?"

Post em'.

Facing the Redskins seems to be a cure-all for struggling offenses over the last couple of years.

31-17, 49ers.

It pisses me off that they say kickoff is at 8:25 when the game doesn't start until 8:40. If that's when it's going to start say that don't lie

3 people like this

Gonna be a long night if RG3's only healthy weapon can't catch the ball

Not normally a 49ers fan, but tonight, I definitely am. Kick those no good Redskins all the way back to a day in which that name was used in a different sense.

Go Cowboys.

Bonus Hate: Screw the Baylor product QB. Thanks, and Gig 'Em.

Helu is so bad. They will get nowhere running him up the middle. At least pass it if he is in.

Helu rush on 3rd and 3 is genius. Leave the RB averaging over 5YPC on the sideline.

LOL Two of the worst offensive teams on Monday Night Football. This is brutal.

but but rg3 and Kaep are good at running so its exciting. NOT

Serious question, Can RG3 outscore Phil Dawson tonight?

Gotta feel bad for Dawson. Guy can't get on a winning team to save his life. He probably thought FINALLY when he signed with the Niners. Poor guy lol.