Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LongbowFoSho

Add/drop questions this week

League 1: I'm done with Keenum and all other Houston players (AJ included, so glad I didn't trade for him). Pick one to replace Keenum until Rodgers comes back: Fitzpatrick, Palmer, Glennon, Tannehill, Foles, Ponder. I've lost my last two solely because of Keenum. This league is very competitive, so I can't afford to lose another one.

League 2: QB: Same question as above, but with slightly different options: Kaepernick, Dalton, Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, Foles, Ponder, Glennon, Manuel.

RB: Would you drop Ivory, Tate or MJD for Ray Rice? Someone straight up dropped him.

Thanks!

im dealing w/ almost the same thing, Fitzpatrick has been great, he's not a flashy fantasy pick up, but is very solid and has a great remaining schedule

I want to say Foles, but I just know he does great until I pick him up. I got two good weeks out of Keenum and then he's been terrible the last two weeks. I need a sure thing, but none of these guys fit the bill.

RB: Would you drop Ivory, Tate or MJD for Ray Rice? Someone straight up dropped him.

Either Ivory or Tate. I'd lean towards Tate after yesterday's debacle.