Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

popwarpw

Start 2: Demarco, Gio, CJ2K, TY - WHIR 100%

Hi all,

A win this week would secure me a first-round bye, so I definitely want to be wise in setting my lineup. Need to start 2 of the following for RB2 and Flex:

• Demarco (OAK)
  • Gio (@SD)
  • Chris Johnson (@IND)
  • TY (TEN)

Pretty set on sitting TY, but conflicted about picking two of the next 3. Thoughts?

Just leave your link and I'll help out, as always.

id start muarry and gio i do not like CJ0k he has a tendancy to be very inconsistent he seems to be able to be trusted than bam drops a goose egg on ya

Murray and CJ here as well. Something is wrong with Indy.

I also vote Murray and CJ2k. Johnson ran well vs Indy before and Indy has been giving up tons of yardage lately (117, 134, 96, 114) in last four weeks. Murray gets more touches than Gio; but I do feel this is a bit of a toss up.

Thanks for the help.

I think you have to start CJ. It's always on a wing and a prayer with him, but his floor is higher than Gio and DeMarco's right now, and the upside is huge. And the Colts are meh.

I reckon it's a straight choice between Gio and DeMarco, and it's something of a coin flip. I would have Murray as the safer bet - it's a nice matchup.

So, CJ and Murray for me.

Going Murray and CJ as well. Never happy about suggesting CJ, but he gets the volume and burned them last time.

I'd play the matchup game, and with saying that, I'd Murray/CJ2K.

CJ is the lock to me, based on volume. He's got a good matchup against an Indy defense that has been giving up tons of yards. He ran well against them last time @ Tenn.

Murrays at home against the Raiders would be my second choice. On Thanksgiving, I could see him having a good game.

Best of luck

Murray & CJ. CJ had a solid game two weeks ago vs. Indy and I think he'll do it again.

I like Murray and Bernard.

Thanks for the help with mine

Definitely start Murray... toss up between CJ & Gio... but yeah go with more touches -> CJ

Thanks!

surprised so many people are confident in murray. OAK looked very competent against the run on Sunday against CJ2K. This, and the fact that the cowboys barely run in the second half? i'm nervous...

I'd go Murray and CJ.

I know CJ is incredibly streaky, but he doesn't need much to get you a lot of production. Last time he played Indy, he got almost 20 points in a standard league on two drives alone. Gio, on the other hand, isn't a lock for nearly as many touches. In the end, both CJ and Gio have about the same upside and high floors, but CJ will have more opportunities to reach that upside.

I don't think you have anything to fear with Murray, especially now that Romo is not calling the plays. Murray is a major part of their offense and is making the most of his touches.

Thanks for your help with mine.