Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Old Hippie

Keep which 3

11 posts in this topic

12 Team Roto

Keep up to 3 forfeiting round 1-3 depending on number kept.

Miggy, Longoria, Trout, McCutchen, Kershaw, Strasburg

Miggy and Trout are givens, but the last one boils down to Cutch and Kershaw. H2H I automatically keep the bat. Roto I have very little experience in, so do you keep the bat or keep the best pitcher in baseball to anchor your staff?

What a start with Miggy and Trout.

I've never played roto so I'm not sure the difference in values between hitters and pitchers compared to H2H.

With that said, you can't go wrong with either one. Even though I'm a dodgers homer and love Kershaw, I'd probably keep Cutch.

I'd probably keep Kershaw with Miggy and Trout. With 3 keepers, I'd almost always take all hitters (especially Cutch), but Kershaw is my only exception. I couldn't fault you in the least for keeping Miggy, Trout, Cutch though. Nice problem to have!

Just got the team yesterday as the previous manager quit. The league is changing from a keep 8 down to a keep 3 and a minor league player. I think some managers didn't agree with the decision.

Even the minor league player will be a tough choice between Sano, Walker, and Frasier. Being the Twins homer, Sano will be the choice for me.

I can't even see a trade to better the three keepers because what do you upgrade between Miggy, Trout, and then either Kershaw or Cutch.

Kershaw and Miggy are locks on any keeper league of any format. McCutchen and Trout seem to be a coin toss, but I tell you this. What you have seen on McCutchen seems t be hs whole potential or what you should expect from him during hs prime years. On the other hand, I have the feeling that we haven't seen all from Trout. He can turn into something very special.

How many leagues do you see Kershaw going top 5 overall? Not many.

How many leagues do you see McCutchen going top 5 overall? Pretty much every.

Go Cutch, with those 3 your lineup is set. There's so much pitching.

1 person likes this

Miggy, Trout and Cutch.

You have to keep those stud bats. You can find solid SP in your re-draft. It's hard to pass on Kershaw, but I don't trust SP enough to pass on on of Miggy, Trout and Cutch. These bats will carry your team.