Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wiggah

Rate my team

14 posts in this topic

Forwards: Toews. Hanzal. Kunitz. Sharp. P. Kane. E. Kane. Okposo. Pominville. Perron

Defence: Keith. Letang. Wisniewski. Fowler

Available:

Forwards: Koivu. Turris. Oshie. Vrbata. Gallagher. Stastny. Stepan. Nielsen. Skinner. Hudler. Eriksson. Alfredsson. Ribeiro. Schenn. Jokinen

Heck no you have a great team!!! Maybe Okposo or Perron for Vrbata as he has done great for me I also have Hanzel and Pominville :)

I just picked up Perron. Ill keep him for sure., but yeah. Okposo for Vrbata. If Okposo aint producing today.. then he's gone!

Pominville and Hudler did you see Vrbata 2 goals one on the power play with Hanzel better grab him while you can he has produced for me all season!!

Cool Pominville was a minus 2 tonight glad I sat him now if Jason Williams produces tonight I wont feel bad on sitting Hudler.

Pomenville was hot early on but has cooled way off I am thinking about dumping Hudler the only thing stopping me is he has 21 points in 23 games hard to dump a guy that is good for almost a point a game!!

Ill keep Pominville for another week or 2. See what happens. Plenty of good wingers out there

Pomenville is 4th in the NHL in goals I will keep him he will fire up again and I have Vrbata Williams Nash and Hudler to fill his spot for now picked up Dustin Penner a couple of days ago he has done well on the Getzlaf line!

Nice team! Good options out there too. Any of those guys can heat up. Pominville should be fine. I ended up trading him with Perron at the beginning of the season. Slightly regret it but I got a keeper with MacKinnon. Give him some time and he'll be money!

Hudler has definitely been a surprise. I like the guy and glad he was shipped out but damn! Did not think he was going to excel. Same with Penner. I knew he was decent. He's been great for me so far. Almost want to see if I can ship him out and snag another keeper hehehe. I did that with Okposo.

MacKinnon is still available in our pool.. But I can't drop any of my players for him :)

Forwards: Toews. Hanzal. Kunitz. Sharp. P. Kane. E. Kane. Vrbata. Pominville. Perron

Defence: Keith. Letang. Wisniewski. Fowler