Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mdw5048

.5 PPR Flex Advice: Woodhead, Boykin, Powell, Patterson?

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!!

I hope your turkey days are filled with beer, football, and a food coma.

I am sitting in first place in my 12 team league (9-3) but there is one other guy in my division who is 8-4. If I lose and he wins this week, and his team outscores my team at all, he gets the first round bye. If I lose and he wins but I outscore him by 6 points, I get the bye. This week is HUGE!!!

The league is .5 PPR. My team is in the sig. I feel like I should flex Boykin based on the matchup, but wondering if I should maybe slide him into my WR2 slot instead of Garcon right now and then that way I can flex whoever I want on Sunday?

Advice would be great! I will help in return!!!

Thanks guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm just now realizing my sig was outdated since making a few trades. Thanks for the advice though!

Tough one. I like Garçon and Boykin but I'd go with Boykin in what likely will be a high scoring game. I just don't trust RG3 right now.

Would you roll out Boykin over James Jones? Jones had a team high 12 targets last week and caught 7/80.

I'd also start Boykin over Garcon, the Redskins offense is terrible right now. I'd also keep Woodhead at FLEX, I love him in PPR

Boykin...He finds a way to score touchdowns, decent play this week.

i'd also go boykin over garcon. that lions pass defense is terrible. also you never want to start people in thursday games in your flex if you can help it because you want to keep your lineup as flexible as possible to start who you want