Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phan

Pick 1: M. Wallace or A. Boldin or P. Harvin? WHIR

Team 2 below: I'm down by 30 pts after thursdays games and I have to win this week or out of playoffs.

My other two WRs are Garcon and Jeffery. Who should my WR3 be?

M. Wallace VS NYJ: has been looking a bit better and getting more targets. Jets have given up 3rd most pts to WRs the past 5 weeks. He will be covered by Cromartie who is banged up a bit.

A. Boldin vs STL - Did well against STL a few weeks ago (5/90/1) and I think he will open up more with Crabtree back.

P. Harvin VS NO - I'm probably not playing him due to the matchup as well as not having seen him in a full game yet but I think he could be a nice surprise.

Thanks!

Boldin. Rams have allowed 100-yard performances in back-to-back games and either a touchdown or 100+ yards in 9 of 11 games this season.

Percy ( If your a gambling man ) I see him exploding Monday night.

Bolden...He scores for the third straight game.

thanks for mine

Wow. I started a thread the other day asking Boldin or Wallace and Wallace was the popular response. I think it's very close between those two. I wouldn't be comfortable starting Harvin yet unless I was entirely desperate.

Wow. I started a thread the other day asking Boldin or Wallace and Wallace was the popular response. I think it's very close between those two. I wouldn't be comfortable starting Harvin yet unless I was entirely desperate.

Yeah, that's happened to me before too. I think people just put what they see everyone else saying. It's kinda ridiculous but most here are just wanting answers for their questions and don't really take the time to give a good answer in response.

I always give more value to the replies that have good explanations with them.

Id go Boldin...the best and safest matchup

Although the Dolphins are going to throw all day. Still do Boldin tho

Thanx for help on mine!

Thank you for the help with mine. I would go with Boldin here. Even is Crabtree is not effective, his presence should draw attention away from Boldin.

Id go with Boldin as well. I expect him to have another big day like last week.

Thanks for the help on mine!

I'd play Boldin for all reasons already mentioned.

Boldin wins it for me. Safer pick.

Mike Wallace is w/o question a tier below Boldin and Harvin.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=408717

I don't believe that Wallace is a tier below Boldin or Harvin.

Boldin has had 1 more good game this year than wallace but otherwise they've been equally bad.

Boldin has had 1 more good game this year than wallace but otherwise they've been equally bad.

I absolutely hate Mike Wallace in fantasy so it is hard for me to put him higher than those two.

I absolutely hate Mike Wallace in fantasy so it is hard for me to put him higher than those two.

No problem, I just don't see him as a tier below. I think if Wallace had a decent QB throwing to him, he would likely have better stats as well.

Not Percy as he is doubtful

Like Boldin but also DRC is playing hurt if at all this week so could be abig game for Wallace

M. Wallace VS NYJ: Assuming Geno continues to play poorly, Dolphins will dominate the posession time, Jets RUN DEF is #1 so the only RB lamar miller could be shut down. Meaning more pass heavy and more opportunities for Wallace.

Not Percy as he is doubtful

Like Boldin but also DRC is playing hurt if at all this week so could be abig game for Wallace

You've got the wrong Cromartie.

Boldin and Wallace for you.

Thanks for trying but I only need one. Can't play both of them.