Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbshaw

Monday Night Football: What do you need for the win/make the playoffs? Week 13

108 posts in this topic

What do y'all need for the victory on Monday night?

I need Lynch and Zac Miller to outscore Steven Hauschka by at least 0.98.

As an added bonus, my playoff schedule becomes a lot more favorable if Graham can put up 12, creating a three way tie for third that I own the tiebreakers for.

I am up 22, I have Graham and he has Lynch, a win gets me a first round BYE. I feel pretty confident, but I have a bad track record on Monday night so Lynch could go for 100 and 3 tds and rip my heart out.

Up 20 with Lynch and Hartley to go tomorrow. My opponent has Brees and Thomas. Need them to not get outscored by 20.

hartely and hasuska in multiple leagues......would need them to put up 20 some points for it to change anything.

one matchpup need brees and hartely held to under 44 points.

A shootout that negates Seattle's defense and Brees to zero in on Jimmy Graham.

Lynch and Hauschka to stay under 42 pts combined...preferrably 39 or so in case of stats adjustments.

If Russell Wilson and marshon lynch combine for 38.9 points or more I don't make the playoffs. I need someone to beat somebody else so this is completely out of my hands, which sucks because I had cam, decker and Gordon this week and put up 172 in a 12 team standard with 2 people still needing to play tomorrow...I wanna to to the playoffs so bad :(

In one league I need Colston to score less than 19 points to sneak into playoffs and knock out the person I'm playing against!

I am losing 115.14 to 131.74

I need 16.7 points from my....... kicker!

Lets go Steven Hauschka!!!

Maybe we can all get the positive thoughts and good lucks going enough to pull off some miracles!

Good luck to all in close must win situations!

League one. 28 points from graham and hausckha in non ppr. I need a win to clinch first

League two. 13 points from graham in .5 ppr

League 3. I need hauskha to outscore sproles by 2 points in non ppr. I need a win to clinch first

Need Hartley not to get -8 points. I think I'm OK.

Thank jebus for Josh Gordon 2 weeks in a row at this point.

I needed to win this week, but played Peyton Manning and Decker. The last three weeks I played the highest scoring teams. Bummer way to miss out on the playoffs.

I just had to win, but got too many duds from my lineup yesterday. of course my team will now go off during the playoff weeks (just like last year)