Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

12.5.13 -- TNF: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars Game Thread

444 posts in this topic

This is the question......What a chump matchup. Yea, the Texans train wreck wasn't clearly defined before the season started, but what makes the NFL schedule makers think anyone wants to see the Jags? And the sad thing is that they may be better than the biggest bust the NFL has seen in years -- the Texans. Ugly game, but we can get thru it together. First game of the playoffs too!!!! People are starting Tate and MJD and Optimus Prime and......other guys.

Good luck. There are worse things in life than a bad game....

Optimus Prime?

And as a Texans fan I am rooting for a loss, but I think we win this one easily.

I might be the only one playing Keenum over Kaep this week. First round of playoffs. Go Hard or Go Home. Wish me luck guys.

Game in 10mins and I still don't know who to start between Tate and MJD. Well this is the only reason I'd watch this game.

Anyone else playing shorts this week in first round of playoffs? Im in a 3 wr ppr league and am stuck playing shorts as my wr3. Hoping he can get me off to a solid start this week!

Game in 10mins and I still don't know who to start between Tate and MJD. Well this is the only reason I'd watch this game.

Gotta go to the AC Forum I say...

The best game of the year. The Toilet Bowl.

That was actually last week when your doo doo Browns DST took a dump on my bye week hopes versus these same Wags.

I might be the only one playing Keenum over Kaep this week. First round of playoffs. Go Hard or Go Home. Wish me luck guys.

Good luck, man. Considering it's Seattle, that's not a bad call.....

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, December 6, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

MJD is the safer play in my book--He had his best performance of the season 2 weeks ago against these very same Texans. And after seeing Houston allow Blount to score by ground and Vereen by air last week, there's no reason to think things have improved.

Good luck!

1 person likes this

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, December 6, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

MJD is the safer play in my book--He had his best performance of the season 2 weeks ago against these very same Texans. And after seeing Houston allow Blount to score by ground and Vereen by air last week, there's no reason to think things have improved.

Good luck!

Thanks v0dka, yea MJD has been in my lineup since I swapped him in this morning. Gonna go with my gut and keep him in in.

Football time!

I'm too nervous to watch.

FF playoffs and I'm starting Tate. Can't bear to watch. Lighting a candle and saying a prayer instead.

I'm too nervous to watch.

FF playoffs and I'm starting Tate. Can't bear to watch. Lighting a candle and saying a prayer instead.

Tate will get er done no worries...

Ace Sanders starting for me. Only because I figure he'll provide 5-8 points in 0.5 PPR, and my other options are equally unproven (Justin Hunter vs. DEN, or TE Tim Wright).

Looks like I'll actually watch this game. For as long as I can stand it.

Ah MJD, there was your chance! well they're looking good, expecting more opportunities.