Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful Monster

Pack D or Bucs D or Wash D????

So I stuck with the Pack D last week and it was a bad play as I knew it would be.....I picked up the Bucs, but they are playing the Saints and are also a risky play, I know the Skins are playing the Bills, but they have been terrible......I know why too, but I don't even want to go there as it is upsetting to everyone. Please Help!!!

I'd go WAS. Both the Pack and the Bucs are playing strong offenses. WAS will be playing v. a rookie QB and no Lynch.

If you think the Skins can get it together then they would be the choice. Unfortunately, I have my doubts. I am looking for the best FA D (regular D is Green Bay) and there are some good matchups this week. I just have to pick one.

I think I would still go with the Skins this week. I know they have a lot on their minds right now, but they still have the best matchup this week. I like the Bucs a lot, but I just don't think this is a good week to use them. After this week I plan on using them the rest of the way...

Those of you worried about starting the Pack DEF, I think you may be giving Romo a little bit too much credit. Granted they won't get you many yardage or points bonuses, but Im wouldnt be suprised to see them rack up a few turnovers and a handful of sacks. I'm rolling the dice with them with my playoff life on the line and hoping Romo coughs it up ala the Bills game.

However if yardage and points bonuses, but not turnovers is what you are looking for, Wash DEF might be your best bet.

Any more opinions.....right now I am still leaning towards the Pack if they can get some more players healthy......I think Romo could struggle against this D.

i think i would go with WAS.. i think they will play their hearts out this week for sure.. and they are goign against a bad team which will help them..

i am a GB fan and love their DEF .. but i think WAS will outscore them and show play a great game!

Bucs, they have an excellent matchup this week.

I wouldn't say they have an excellent matchup against the offensive juggernaut that is the Saints.......so if I go with the majority of the people that have posted so far I am going with the Skins against a QB which rarely turns the ball over.......I am willing to do it if I get a few more posts. Anyone else......

I've been rolling with the Pack D most of the year but I picked up the Skins this week to start based strictly on the matchups.

I would go with TB myself.

Wash is a big risk, who knows how they will show up after such a horrible tragedy.

You cant start GB, Dall O is too good.

NO is good but there running game will be grounded and the TB D is geared against the pass.

Go with TB!!!

I'd go with the Skins.

I expect the Dallas offense to be the Tony and TO show with Witten thrown in for good measure. Besides, Farve has never won against the Cowboys in Dallas....

New Orleans is just to up and down to figure out which team will show up. So Tampa could be a tricky start.

The Bills are hurting at RB before this tragedy happened.........plus I don't believe the Redskins are going to let down.....they will go out and play hard to win one for their teammate.

I would use Tampa Bay. Last time they played they worked NO over pretty good with their cover 2 defense. The question is whether it was because the Saints just had a suck week or if Tampa played them that good.

I'm going with WAS, even though I have TB's DST.

If I win this week, I clinch a spot in the playoffs. I've gotten burned the past couple of weeks going for the risky pick, but I've won each week. I believe in high risk/high reward. WAS's DST is exactly that. Either they're going to come out flat or play out of their minds.

A strong rushing and passing D + ...going against a poor offense + ...@ home + the loss of a leader on D = play out of their minds.

That's my belief at least. I'm taking the chance.

Skins D should be fired up. But that can lead to flat play as well. IF you're going to take a chance, you couldnt pick a better one (circumstances).

Sorry to Piggy-Back, Pack D or Broncos D vs. Oakland? Same concerns about Pack vs. Dallas. Oakland threw the ball pretty well last week, so its gotta be back to turnover city right?