Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RotoRookie

RBs for the playoffs

So this week's waivers have been processed in my league. My current RBs are:

Westbrook

All-Day

Brandon Jacobs

Maroney

Wondering if I should stand pat, or do one of the following:

Drop Maroney for Travis Henry (just in case he doesn't get suspended);

Drop Maroney for Derrick Ward (to handcuff Jacobs);

Drop Maroney for Selvin Young (this would be a waiver claim for Friday morning; Selvin just got dropped);

Drop Maroney for Henry now, and if he gets suspended before Friday morning, put in a claim for Selvin.

What do you think?

PS: I know it's really difficult to resist the temptation, but please don't tell me how lame my league is because all those players are available. We have 10 teams and strict roster limits, that's why they're not owned... thanks for your patience! B)

Oh! Maurice Morris, Rudi Johnson, Kenny Watson, and Ahman Green are also out there...! If that makes a difference.

Keep what you have. After the Eagles game, I think NE will have to use their RB's more to mix up the game.

I decided to grab Travis on a hunch that he won't be suspended. I don't think anyone in my league will be in a rush to claim maroney. And I have until Friday to claim Selvin if I need to. It could be that that the league just didn't want to announce Henry's suspension on the same day that Sean Taylor died. Or maybe they're not going to suspend him.