Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pi

Pick between stable of WRs......

Pick between stable of WRs, multiple choice, pick 3.....  

17 members have voted

1. 1. MUST-WIN game, hard choices at WR, multiple choice, pick 3.....

• Randy Moss
    • Marques Colston
    • Roy Williams
    • Steve Smith
    • Marvin Harrison
    • Donte Stallworth

Ok, must PICK 3.........have Randy Moss, Roy Williams, Marques Colston, Donte Stallworth, Marvin Harrison, and Steve Smith. My season is on the line......win and in, lose and out (of the playoffs). Tough choice, so every comment and vote is MUCH APPRECIATED. Thanks all!

Moss, Colston and Williams...The question is how in the world did you end up with all those top WRs???

I don't really see what's difficult about this decision at all???

You'd be a fool to sit Moss, Colston or Williams for any of those other turds

Moss, Colston and Williams...The question is how in the world did you end up with all those top WRs???

thats wat im thinking

Every time I post a start/sit about the WRs on this team I always get those questions, LoL. I drafted Moss and Stallworth, traded Rudi Johnson for Roy Williams, traded Alge Crumpler for Marvin early in the season right after Marvin got hurt, then finally traded Reggie Bush, Marshawn Lynch, Vernon Davis, Todd Heap, and Javon Walker for AP, Chester, Dallas Clark, Colston, and Smith to someone who had just lost LJ and had no 2nd RB. You should see the rest of the team.....best I've ever had. I have Tom Brady, Joseph Addai, AP, Chester Taylor, those WRs, Dallas Clark, Adam Vinatieri, and Steelers DST. Still, I'm only in third place in my division and 1/2 game back from first with two teams ahead of me. This week is MUST win. If I lose, I'm out of the playoffs, so any further thoughts would be MUCH appreciated. My main concerns are whether to start Williams or Smith, and whether to start AP or Chester......

Yes, you can rest assure that the consensus here is correct.

Moss, Colston, and Williams.

Smith is a heart breaker this season. He has the drive, skill, and determination........just no QB.