Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pi

Which garbage WRs to pick up? Season on the line.....

Which garbage WRs to pick up?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 2 WRs

• Kevin Walter
    • Arnaz Bayyle
    • Reggie Williams
    • Joe Jurevicious
    • Ike Hilliard
    • Nate Burleson
    • Vincent Jackson
    • Sidney Rice
    • Anthony Gonzales
    • Drew Bennett
    • Michael Jenkins
    • Antwaan Randle-El
    • Keenan McCrdell
    • Jabar Gaffney
    • Darrell Jackson
    • Mark Clayton
    • Dennis Northcutt
    • Koren Robinson
    • Marty Booker
  2. 2. Which Kicker for the remainder of the season? Exciting Poll!

• Nate Kaeding
    • Robby Gould

Ok, as you can tell, on this team my WR corps are in shambles, yet I'm in a 3-way tie for 1st place in my division. I currently have DJ Hackett, James Jones, And Brandon Stokely. With Hackett injured, I have to pick up 2 WRs from the less-than-stellar waiver wire slugfest. Please give me a hand picking out the best options from this compost heap, and I'll return the favor. Thanks a bunch all, and need to decide by Thursday morning.......

Also, need to choose a kicker going forward and would like your input if it isn't too much to ask. Thoughts on both would be much appreciated in addition to poll voting. Thanks again guys!

Ok, as you can tell, on this team my WR corps are in shambles, yet I'm in a 3-way tie for 1st place in my division. I currently have DJ Hackett, James Jones, And Brandon Stokely. With Hackett injured, I have to pick up 2 WRs from the less-than-stellar waiver wire slugfest. Please give me a hand picking out the best options from this compost heap, and I'll return the favor. Thanks a bunch all, and need to decide by Thursday morning.......

Also, need to choose a kicker going forward and would like your input if it isn't too much to ask. Thoughts on both would be much appreciated in addition to poll voting. Thanks again guys!

Out of this list I think I like Jenkins and Booker. Jenkins has a nice matchup, and I think Miami will be fired up and beat the hapless Jets.

As far as kickers, that's a crapshoot but I'd probably go with Kaeding. SD should get within field goal range a lot, but they aren't the touchdown machine that they were last year.

Good luck...

Even though Harrison is coming back this week, Gonzalez exploded and could turn into Brandon Stokley from when he was in Indy now. I like him as a pickup and I LIKE IKE versus the terrible Saints secondary no matter who is playing QB for Tampa. I don't know what is with the Reggie Williams love but Garrard is too inconsistent with TDs and the ball is thrown to ten million receivers a game.