Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrypTviLL

Changing Username?

11 posts in this topic

May I have my username changed from Cryptvill to iWin4Ron?

Thanks.

CrypTviLL,

Moderators are unable to change display names/usernames. To expedite the process, please go to the Rotoworld home page (www.rotoworld.com) and click on the "Contact/Help" option. You should have your request fulfilled relatively soon, although we cannot guarantee anything.

Good luck,

1 person likes this

.Moderators are unable to change display names/usernames. To expedite the process, please go to the Rotoworld home page (www.rotoworld.com) and click on the "Contact/Help" option. You should have your request addressed relatively soon, although we cannot guarantee anything.

Some members have found it easier to simply open a new account with the preferred name.

Help! I wasn't sure where to post this. When I go to my Control Panel, it isn't showing the option to change my username. Please help. Mods, veterans of the forum, anyone please help! :(

I am an Eagles fan and when I made my username, Andy was the bane of my existence. Since then, I got my wish. Guys, your comments are hilarious but, seriously, could you help me out?

ShanhanMustGo-Now ?

Dude, I spit iced tea out when I read this. Well done, sir.:-)

.Moderators are unable to change display names/usernames. To expedite the process, please go to the Rotoworld home page (www.rotoworld.com) and click on the "Contact/Help" option. You should have your request addressed relatively soon, although we cannot guarantee anything.

Some members have found it easier to simply open a new account with the preferred name.

Thanks dzemens.