Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasymaestro

Looking for advice? 1,000% WHIR

Round 1 of the playoffs start now (don't judge my league.)

Just hoping you can compare teams, and tell me any moves in my lineup I should make.

My Team Opponents

Rivers Stafford

Lacy Leveon

SJax Ridley

Marshall Calvin

Dez Torrey

Cameron Olsen

Roddy Cruz

Colts D Bengals

Succop Folk

my bench

Brown (is it good to sit him against Seattle for SJax against Washingotn?)

Welker (Injured)

Garcon (Start over Roddy?)

Woodhead (Start over Roddy?)

Edelman (Start over Roddy?)

Pitta (Start over Cameron?)

So, should I keep my lineup, and who do you think will win this week?

Keep SJax in your starting lineup, his matchup is amazing this week and he's looking back up to speed these last few weeks. I'd switch out Roddy for Edleman or Woodhead leaning towards Edleman since he and Vareen will be Brady's favorite targets now that Gronk's done.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=413353

I like Edelman a lot, just scared of Brett Grimes and a tough pass D

Personally, I like Garcon over Roddy now that Cousins is the QB. Everything else looks solid.

X2.

I'd change up your flex and go Edelman, slightly edging out Woodhead for me. I like Woodhead's matchup better, but his touches have declined over the past few weeks, and like you, him playing on Thursday gives me some hesittion.

With Gronk out, the passes have to go somewhere and Brady has a good rapport with Edelman, who is seeing a lot of field time and targets.

I like Garcon over Roddy now that Cousins is the starter. Thanks for answering mine.

I have a hard time taking Brown out of lineup, I don't care that SJax is playing solid when Brown has delivered. Garcon vs roddy or Edelman is a close call, my instinct is to say Garcon if cousins plays if not I may go Edelman.

Help here http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=412643

Edelman and SJax.

I don't think Tom Brady is gonna play like the Tom Brady we saw the last time he faced the dolphins. Plus he has Vereen now.

No problems with anyone other than your FLEX. It's a toss up between Garcon, Roddy, and Edelman. But I'd go Edelman cus who else is Brady gonna throw to? It's Vereen and Edelman and that's it.

No problems with anyone other than your FLEX. It's a toss up between Garcon, Roddy, and Edelman. But I'd go Edelman cus who else is Brady gonna throw to? It's Vereen and Edelman and that's it.

I agree, I am just worried about Dolphins D and that idk who Cousins can throw to either

I'd keep everything as is.

It's hard to bench Andre Brown, but I think it's the right move. Steven Jackson has a sweet matchup.

I would keep Roddy in. Awesome matchup and he is healthy now and firmly back as Matt Ryan's #1 weapon.