Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasymaestro

Looking for advice? 1,000% WHIR

(My playoffs start NEXT week in one league. I have no explanation as to why they thought that was a good idea.)

Id swap Brown for Sjax(Jax has the matchup, but I don't trust him. Brown should still be servicable)

I think Roddy tweaked his knee today? Id get him out. Don't trust Cousins, feel like Eddy is the better play over Woodhead but its reaal close.

And id play Cameron.

OP already helped but for the rest of you schmucks...

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=413538

I would keep as is. With playing Roddy and Sjax that could be worth a couple of TD's. One of them should score.

I would keep as is. With playing Roddy and Sjax that could be worth a couple of TD's. One of them should score.

I'm not thinking Roddy gets a td, just yards. Most short td passing possibilities are given to Tony G

X2

I'm not thinking Roddy gets a td, just yards. Most short td passing possibilities are given to Tony G

Read, one of them should score. And Roddy can only score long TD's?

i think sjax goes in and lacy comes out. i love lacy's matchup but he may not play and even iof he does he may not make it the whole game. you need certainty in the playoffs

i also like edelman over roddy

I like Andre Brown against SEA personally just because he will get 20+ touches guaranteed. SEA isn't nearly as good on the road and that gives him a good chance at a score. I like Garcon over Roddy too but I could understand benching him because WAS is a sinking ship.

If it's PPR, I'd throw Edelman in there. Even if it's standard, I'd still consider it - he's been playing extremely well lately.

I'd monitor Lacy's health and possibly throw Brown in. It's not a great matchup, but I still think he'll get enough touches to be relevant.

I'd also consider replacing Woodhead and Roddy if it's a PPR. If standard, I'd probably leave as is.

All in all, I think your team wins this week.

Thanks for the responses (I am nearing on replying to 100 WHIR topics for this one.) I believe I am replacing Roddy with Garcon right now, I am just scared of what Cousins will do

Right now the voting for my flex is

1. Roddy 12 votes

2. Edelman and Garcon: Tied with 11 votes

3. Woodhead: 4 votes

So top three are still within one vote. I hate fantasy