Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasymaestro

Looking for advice? 1,000% WHIR

There is now a three-way tie of 13 votes for first place between Garcon, Roddy and Edelman. that is 52 posts without an answer at all

Close call between Roddy and Edelman. Ryan has really been targeting White lately, but the same can be said for Brady/Edelman.

I'm gonna flip a coin a say Roddy.

I want to say Garcon, but since we don't know how Cousins will affect that offense, I would go with the known connection between Roddy and Ryan over Garcon and Cousins. I would take Woodhead over all of those guys though.

I wanna say Garcon. Its a bit of a gamble, but i think cousins is gonna have to play text book offence, which should translate to a big game for Garcon

Edleman over roddy for sure. I like Brown v. Seattle. They are all pass D. They aren't the greatest against the run. SJax is looking better though and has a better match up. I'd stay put with SJAX.

Edleman over roddy for sure. I like Brown v. Seattle. They are all pass D. They aren't the greatest against the run. SJax is looking better though and has a better match up. I'd stay put with SJAX.

It is not about their defense too much. Honestly I think Brown will average a decent ypc. The problem is that their corners are too good at tackling for a long run, and I can't trust him with goal line. the biggest problem is that I don't know how many drives there are where giants won't be behind.

just a hunch, but i think Cousins will have a good day.. i like Garcon more as well.. he has more upside imo..

If he's healthy then I would go roddy at flex. Too good of a matchup against wash I think.

Thanks for the help

Thanks for mine....I don't think you can go wrong with Garcon, Edleman or Roddy honestly. On paper, you clearly have the advantage in this matchup. I think I stick with Roddy against a horrible Washington team at the moment. Good luck!