Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

Ask v0dka -- 2013 Playoffs & Championship Advice

need 1 flex in a standard league from:

riley cooper vs MINN

ben tate vs INDY

Donald brown vs HOU

STarks vs DAL

Todman vs BUFF

lets assume starks and todman start for their respective teams.

THANKS!!

.25 PPR. 5 pt bonus for 125 yards (rushing or receiving)

Zac Stacy or Keenan Allen this week?

Matt Ryan or Jay Cutler? Also need to choose 2 of the following: Roddy White, Harry Douglas, and Mike Wallace. I don't know if I should go all in on the Falcons.

Trying to decide between my WR/TE Flex and TE spot.

Got Calvin and Keenan Allen in my WR1 and WR2 spots.

I'm trying to decide between Michael Floyd, Dennis Pitta, and Jason Witten for fill out the final spots on my roster.

Should I roll with Two TE's this week? Or if I roll with Michael Floyd, which TE should I start in the TE spot?

Thanks in advance!

Standard league btw. Thanks again!

A. Brown, Vereen, Ball, Bush, Cooper, Nelson, or Cruz? PPR, choose 3...whatcha think?

Jeffrey, VJax, Garcon, or Hilton? PPR, choose 2.

Thanks!!

Brown and Vereen are must-starts this week for me. For your third play, things get a little trickier though. Bush didn't practice today and his playing status as I type this is uncertain, so we'll rule Bush out for right now. Seahawks haven't allowed a WR1 to score since the season opener, so Cruz can be safely left on your bench as well. I like Cooper here against a Vikings' defense who has allowed secondary targets to score in 4 straight with 5 different players topping 60 yards in that span.

Jeffery and VJax.

Which QB for week 15?

Tom Brady vs Miami

Matt Ryan vs Washington

Also pick 2 RB:

Shane Vareen

Rashad Jennings

Toby Gerhart

Which WR?

Julian Edelman

Jordy Nelson

PPR or standard?

Sorry I forgot to add Giovani Bernard in the mix of RBs.

You would still go with Jennings and Vareen?

If Lacy don't play this week, would you start either L. Bell or Demarco Murray at RB? League is PPR

Need to pick a QB

All td's at least 6 pts. Bonuses +3 pts for 34-66 yds, +6 pts 67+ yard TD

Luck vs Texans (11th best vs QB in my league)

Cousins @ Falcons (29th)

tannehill vs Pats (17th)

Luck is the "logical" play, but from what I saw last week, his success was due to horrible tackling by the Bengals.

Before the game @ cinci, Luck did not reach 20 pts in a week since week 9 (@ Houston)

Starks or Morris if lacy is inactive

I think Lacy will tough it out, but if he's declared inactive--Starks. There's a few under-the-radar reasons to like Morris this week as I've mentioned before--He saw 27 carries the last time Cousins started at quarterback and scored twice and the Falcons have allowed at least 1 RB TD in 6 of their last 7 with a total of 9 scores in that span--Starks and Morris are both solid plays here, I've just been burned by Shanny one too many times.

I also have todman, if MJD is out would you roll todman over starks? I got burned by starks earlier when he went out w knee injury

Standard scoring , who do you like at flex better; a.brown or j.nelson? Thanks in advance

PPR flex help, need to pick one of the following:

Andre Brown vs sea

Alfred Morris @ atl

Charles Clay vs ne

TY Hilton vs hou

thoughts?

Thanks.

Thanks for doing this!

My team is in the sig... what would you set my lineup to this week?

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB: Reggie Bush

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Pierre Garcon

TE: Vernon Davis

Flex: Danny Woodhead

K: Justin Tucker

D/ST: Jags (week15) /Browns (week 16)

Bench:

WR: Cordarrelle Patterson

WR: Rod Streater

WR: James Jones

RB: Robert Turbin

RB: Toby Gerhart

Looks like your lineup is good to go--I wouldn't change anything.

What are your thoughts on starting Pierre Garcon with Capt. Kirk starting at QB? My other options are Harry Douglas and E. Sanders. I feel Garcon has the highest upside. But should I be playing upside this late in the game?

Cousins doesn't look to run and is a better pocket passer than RG3, so I think this helps Garcon's value more than hurts it--Throw in the fact the last time Cousins started a game, Garcon was targeted almost as much as the entire Washington receiving corps combined (12), he makes for a solid start with some upside.

It's a close call between Garcon and Sanders but I'm going to stick with Garcon here.

Olsen or Pitta week 15? Standard scoring. I will be starting Newton at QB, so, stack Newton and Olsen against the Jets, or roll the dice with Pitta?

I want to say Pitta but Olsen's 2 touchdowns and 36 targets over the past month makes it too hard for me to advise benching him.

All leagues are Non-PPR.

League 1: (top team in Sig)

QBs (PICK 2): Stafford (vs BAL), Foles (@MIN), or Brady (@MIA)

RBs (pick 2): McCoy (@MIN), Andre Brown (vs SEA), B. Tate (@IND) or Donald Brown (vs HOU)

WRs (pick 2): K. Allen (@DEN), Garcon (@ATL), K. Wright (vs ARI) - could also grab C. Patterson (vs PHI) from WW

D/ST: Patriots (@MIA) or Cardinals (@TEN)

League 2: (bottom team in sig)

RBs (pick 2): Forte (@CLE), Vereen (@MIA), Spiller (@JAX), FJax (@JAX) or Rainey (vs SF)

League 3 (not in sig):

QB (pick 1): Luck (vs HOU) or Ryan (vs WAS)

RBs (pick 2): Lacy (@DAL), Vereen (@MIA), R. Matthews (@DEN) or Ridley (@MIA)

Am only asking this question because of Lacy's unknown status. Ideally I would play Matthews if Lacy sits, but since San Diego plays on Thursday, I don't have that luxury. I could grab Starks, but that would be my last move I could make all year as we have a 20 move max. in this league.

WR3: Shorts (vs BUF) or Garcon (@ATL)

D/ST: Cleveland (vs CHI) or Houston (@ IND)

I know they're both pretty awful options, but like I mentioned above, I only have one move left to make and I'd rather save that for an emergency injury fill-in (i.e Starks)

Thanks very much.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=413712

Any help?

QB: Rivers vs Broncos or Stafford vs Ravens

Flex: Garcon/Woodhead/Vereen/L. Bell

TE: Bennett or Cameron

Bears have allowed TE TDs in 2 of their past 3 games, and with Cameron still heavily targeted and the Browns get getting zero production from non-Josh Gordon WRs he's a pretty solid play with some upside to boot.

Championship game on the line!

Need FLEX/TE help please.

Espn. PPR league.

Current roster:

Cam

Charles

Lacy

Antonio Brown

Allen (14)

Pitta

Andre Brown

Panthers D

Prater (9)

Bench:

Welker (O)

Bennett

CJ2K

Douglas

Bills D

Paulsen

Todman

need help with RB, I'm already starting R Bush, if he doesn't play I'll start J Bell, I can't decide btwn Gore vs tb, brown vs sea, or vereen vs mia.

Thanks!