Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daz Gervin

Keeper League Replacements

PG George Hill

SG DeMar DeRozan

G Trevor Ariza

SF Luol Deng

PF Dirk Nowitzki

F Paul Pierce

C Tyson Chandler

Util Dion Waiters

Util Tony Allen

Util Jarrett Jack

Currently in 11th place

PG Jeff Teague

SG Kobe Bryant

G Kyle Lowry

SF Gerald Wallace

PF Blake Griffin

F Brandon Bass

C Nikola Vucevic

Util Raymond Felton

Util Tiago Splitter

Util Jared Dudley

Currently in 14th place

You keep 5 keepers every year. Were in our 2nd season in this keeper league. Drop your email with the team you want. Or email me at sixers416@yahoo.com for any of the above team inquires

I might have some interest in the Bryant/Griffin team. How does the college draft play out in this league? I'm thinking that if I did take it, I'd want to be in a position to grab one of the top-tier studs coming out.

If you tank and place 13th or 14th place you will be guaranteed a top 2 pick in the rookie draft. Teams ranked 7th through 12th will compete in the consolation bracket for the top 6 picks in the expansion draft (all players that weren't chosen as keepers get re-drafted)

Still got those 2 keeper teams available. The teams are in 12th and 14th place. Realistically neither of them will make the playoffs (only top 6 advance). But you can definitely get a top rookie pick for next years draft class. Wiggins or a Parker could change the dynamics of your team in the future.

Teams 7th-12th will be playin for a chance to get 1st pick in our expansion draft in the consolation bracket. Last year players like Derozan, Kevin Martin, Millsap & Klay Thompson were all selected in the 1st round. So definitely there will be some good talent for next years drafts we have in July for your teams.

Just drop your email if you wish to take over one of those two teams I got left or reach me at sixers416@yahoo.com

is the ariza/nowitzki team still available? I'm interested.

here's my email: gb_jao@yahoo.com

I need a team that needs replacing. He finished 2nd to last in this season. So he will have the 2nd pick in the rookie draft, with the chance to grab parker or wiggins. Then I believe he will have the 8th pick in the expansion draft as well. You keep 5 keepers each season with one 22 and under player. Imo these are his best 5 keepers

parker

kevin martin

noah

lawson

josh smith

If anyone wants to give it a shot and take over this team, drop your email address. We will be doing the rookie and expansion drafts in 3 months.

No but I might have some owners that need replacing in the upcoming weeks. Giving my gm's till next week to declare their keepers. If some owners are still inactive... I'll be back posting the available teams

Anyone interested in a melo, oladipo, drummond, bledsoe and possibly meeks or korver as your 5th keeper team ?

I need a team that needs replacing. This team currently has the 2nd pick in the expansion draft as well as the 7th pick in the rookie draft. Which will all be conducted this july. Imo these are his top 6 keepers. You only get to keep 5, including one under 22

westbrook

i.thomas

leonard (u22)

randolph

west

stephenson

Leave your email or contact me at sixers416@yahoo.com if interested in that team.

^^^ oh yea that team also has Ryan Anderson... I forgot he was on the Protected IR Keeper Rights List

I have another team available for taking over

PG

SG Jimmy Butler

G

SF Lebron James

PF Taj Gibson

F Chandler Parsons

C Derrick Favors (U22)

^^ this team has the 8th pick in the rookie draft. As well as the 1st pick and the 11th pick in the first round of the expansion draft. Notable players like nowitzki, lowry, wade and d.jordan will be available to draft

I have another team available for taking over

PG

SG Jimmy Butler

G

SF Lebron James

PF Taj Gibson

F Chandler Parsons

C Derrick Favors (U22)

^^ this team has the 8th pick in the rookie draft. As well as the 1st pick and the 11th pick in the first round of the expansion draft. Notable players like nowitzki, lowry, wade and d.jordan will be available to draft

id like to take this team. rich.gorrin@yahoo.com

Our expansion draft will be taking place next month and I need one gm to replace a lebron team with some nice picks in the drafts.

http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=94460.0

^^^ this team has the 1st pick, as well as the 11th pick in the expansion draft and the 8th pick in the rookie draft.

http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=98832.0

^^^ here is the expansion draftees list. Some good prospects at pick 1 and 11 that can turn this team around. Reach me at sixers416@yahoo.com or on here to claim this team

I'll claim that team...I am already on ProFSL (Mountain to Glory/Gridiron Franchise)

Whats your email so we can get you situated ? Or just go on our boards and state you're taking over the stigs team in the check in thread with your team name

Any other replacements needed?

^^^ if you can go on our boards and claim that lebron team with your team name before skinny replies back to that thread the team is yours ! He hasn't responded back to my post in 2 days now