Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014 Completed Trades Thread

Draft team

QB: J. Cutler, B. Roethlisberger

RB: L. Bell, J. Bell, E. Lacy, R. Jennings, S. Vereen, C. Michael, J. Starks, CJ Anderson

WR: A. Johnson, A. Jeffery, E. Sanders, V. Jackson

TE: R. Gronkowski

Current team

QB: A. Rodgers, N. Foles

RB: D. Murray, L. Bell, J. Bell, J. McKinnon,

WR: A. Brown, E. Sanders, A. Jeffery, B. LaFell, J. Gordon, C. Shorts

TE: J. Graham, M. Bennett

Good trades or TBD

Receive Antonio Brown
Send Rashad Jennings

Receive DeMarco Murray,

Receive Kelvin Benjamin,
Receive Aaron Rodgers
Send Eddie Lacy,
Send Rob Gronkowski,
Send Andre Johnson,
Send Shane Vereen,
Send Jay Cutler,

Receive Joseph Randle

Send Tre Mason

Receive Jimmy Graham,

Send Kelvin Benjamin,
Send Jordan Reed

Bad Trades

Receive Nick Foles
Send Steve Smith
Send Vincent Jackson

I was offered Demaryius Thomas/Ronnie Hillman for DeMarco Murray/Jeremy Maclin. Thoughts?

12 man standard scoring:

QB-Russel Wilson/Jay Cutler

RB- Ronnie Hillman/Ben Tate/ Justin Forsett/Ryan Matthews/Isiah Crowell

WR- Demaryius Thomas/ AJ Greene/ Torrey Smith/ Andrew Hawkins/ Eddie Royal/ Josh Gordon

TE-Dwayne Allen

DST- Seattle

K- Steven Huaschka

In a 2 QB League, Traded RG3, Romo and Crowell to an owner with only 1 starting QB (he had Cousins) and got Forte. Then I traded Vereen for Kaepernick to replace Romo as my QB2.

Standard, 3 player redraft.

I just traded Arian Foster, Alfred Blue, Percy Harvin, Bishop Sankey

Received

Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins, and Darren McFadden

Traded Lacy, Dez, Hillman, and Detroit D for Murray and Odell. I feel like between Bell, Murray, and Luck I have 50-60 points every week.

12-team PPR...

Had a guy with a 3-4 losing record and one good RB offer me his Calvin Johnson for my Lamar Miller. I bit on that....

So then I turned around and dealt Vincent Jackson from my team to another member for Jerrick McKinnon. I feel like I slightly overpaid, but I could afford to, I suppose.

So ended up losing Lamar Miller/Vincent Jackson for Calvin Johnson/McKinnon

Traded Lacy, Dez, Hillman, and Detroit D for Murray and Odell. I feel like between Bell, Murray, and Luck I have 50-60 points every week.

Mother of God thats a lot of talent to give up for Murray...I'm getting a Herschel Walker vibe here from this trade...

I don't like what you did at all. You have Ellington, Vereen, AND Ingram yet you gave up Lacy AND Hillman for Murray. Threw your best WR in the mix, then you put in a defense that could have been plenty of use for you. You blew it BIG TIME! You bent straight over for him. When Murray goes down you'll be in a corner crying.

I didn't know this thread was here....

Back in week 4 I traded my Victor Cruz for Greg Olsen.

At the time it was the owners #3 TE.

Just traded Andre Johnson and torrey smith for Ronnie Hillman and Michael Floyd.

Last week I traded marshawn lynch for Antonio brown

How's this for a trade backfiring:

My Sanders and Morris for his Lynch.

Sanders proceeds to blow up and word comes out that Lynch is so on the "outs" that he will get a reduced workload the rest of the season! I went from thrilled to season might be over in four days.

My team did nothing first couple weeks so I was able to grab a slew of RBs with top waivers like Hillman Forsett and Oliver. This week managed to swing three deals to turn my team into a powerhouse.

A.Rodgers and Bradshaw for Peyton

B.Oliver for Macclin (last week before Macclin had the bye)

L.Mill and Hillman for Gronk and Gore

Now my squad is as follows:

QB Peyton

RB Foster

RB Ellington

WR Hilton

WR Macclin

TE Gronk

Flex Forsett

D Stream

K Stream

Bench: R.Bush, Welker, J.Gordon, V.Davis, F.Gore, D.Robinson, D.Hopkins

Just traded Allen Robinson for Ben Tate. I believe a reliable backup RB in fantasy is essential in case of injury, and Robinson was expendable for me. Maybe I lose this in terms of production going forward, but I feel a bit safer about the outlook of my team now.

I don't like what you did at all. You have Ellington, Vereen, AND Ingram yet you gave up Lacy AND Hillman for Murray. Threw your best WR in the mix, then you put in a defense that could have been plenty of use for you. You blew it BIG TIME! You bent straight over for him. When Murray goes down you'll be in a corner crying.

I agree, if anything, with all that RB depth he should have tried to upgrade at TE or acquired another top WR. A trio of Bell, Ellington and Lacy is set.

Traded Ahmad Bradshaw and Antonio Gates for Megatron.

IMO... slight overpay but rolling out DT, Dez, and Calvin every week will be fun.

Overpay? Nope, you stole him

My: Julio, Alshon, Oliver, Sims, Jordan Reed

For His: Julius, Dez, Vereen

Then Fllipped: Julius and Vereen for his Jimmy Graham

Just dealt Lynch for Lacy in my 16-teamer.

I take a big hit (potentially) for losing Lynch this weekend against OAK and having to sit Lacy (it's his bye), but if I can somehow pull off the win Lacy's ROS schedule is a thing of beauty. Especially when it's compared to that of Lynch.

After trying to make a trade all week for a TE, I finally got TE for a price I wanted to pay...

Trade: J. Gray and A. Wililams

Received: D. Allen

Dez Bryant for Emmanuel Sanders & Reggie Bush

Leveon Bell for Josh Gordon & Lamar Miller

Traded Jay Cutler, Andre Williams, and Bryce Brown for Drew Brees and Deanglo Williams.