Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014 Completed Trades Thread

Graham and Ingram for J.Charles

Went through today so I have this week with them.

I have Gronk as my TE1 which is the only reason I was trying to get something for Jimmy.

As well I have nice depth at RB with Bradshaw Ellington and Robinson. Only thing missing was a number 1

Graham and Ingram for J.Charles

Went through today so I have this week with them.

I have Gronk as my TE1 which is the only reason I was trying to get something for Jimmy.

As well I have nice depth at RB with Bradshaw Ellington and Robinson. Only thing missing was a number 1

Maybe I messed up here lol.

At least I got use out of them this week

I just went back and looked at the OP. It specifically talks about trades that make you want to "punch yourself in the face". I vote we stop the self-congratulatory BS and get back to that...

...and in that vein, here's mine. After the draft, I sent out Rivers, Gio and Shorts for LeSean McCoy and Andrew Hawkins. At the time people thought I had made the trade that won me the league. I'm now 1-7, RIvers is #4 QB (while I have Ryan, who is falling apart), Gio is the #7 RB, while McCoy isn't even top 20.

The only plus is Hawkins, who was a makeweight (I'm a Browns fan). The trouble is, we're now in week 9 and it's the first week he's getting a game for me, as bye cover. A season-destroying trade, tbh.

I just went back and looked at the OP. It specifically talks about trades that make you want to "punch yourself in the face". I vote we stop the self-congratulatory BS and get back to that...

...and in that vein, here's mine. After the draft, I sent out Rivers, Gio and Shorts for LeSean McCoy and Andrew Hawkins. At the time people thought I had made the trade that won me the league. I'm now 1-7, RIvers is #4 QB (while I have Ryan, who is falling apart), Gio is the #7 RB, while McCoy isn't even top 20.

The only plus is Hawkins, who was a makeweight (I'm a Browns fan). The trouble is, we're now in week 9 and it's the first week he's getting a game for me, as bye cover. A season-destroying trade, tbh.

To be fair, the title is "2014 Completed Trades", not "2014 Completed Trades That You Regret". Highly unlikely that many posters are going to go to the OP from 2013 to see the details of what he was really asking. The OP should have titled it differently if that is what he was looking for. No harm in letting people also put what trades have worked out for them. Just my $.02.

Just gave Cobb/Hopkins for brees/Watkins.

Two weeks ago I gave maclin and Andre Johnson for Cobb/Hopkins

In another league 4 weld ago gave colston for Hopkins

In week 2 traded VJax for Murray!!!!!

Traded Joique Bell for Tom Brady in week 6.

Week 9 traded Tom Brady for Lamar Miller.

Week 9 traded Lamar Miller, Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, and Jordan Reed for Antonio Brown and Keenan Allen

Traded:

Big Ben/T.Rich/Colston for P.Rivers/Crabtree

Then traded:

Rivers/Hopkins for Brady/Forte

Then traded:

Brady/Jeffrey for Cutler/McCoy

So in the end I traded Ben/T.Rich/Colston/Jeffrey/Hopkins and got Cutler/Forte/McCoy/Crabtree

I added K.Allen/O.Beckham/A.Robinson off of waivers to replace the WR's I lost. It's a keeper league and just wanted to upgrade at RB. The likes of Oliver, Mason, McKinnon weren't cutting it. I blame you AP!!

Lots of trades in one league.

week 9

GAVE: Alshon Jeffery and Martellus Bennett

RECEIVE: Jeremy Maclin

GAVE: Jordan Reed and Kelvin Benjamin

RECEIVE: Jimmy Graham

week 7

GAVE: Eddie Lacy, Shane Vereen, Rob Gronkowski, Andre Johnson, Jay Cutler

RECEIVE: DeMarco Murray, Kelvin Benjamin, Aaron Rodgers

GAVE: Tre Mason

RECEIVE: Joseph Randle

week 3

GAVE: Rashad Jennings

RECEIVE: Antonio Brown

GAVE: Vincent Jackson, Steve Smith

RECEIVE: Nick Foles

Has anyone recently landed Megatron in a deal? I'm trying to gauge his value as of late.

To be fair, the title is "2014 Completed Trades", not "2014 Completed Trades That You Regret". Highly unlikely that many posters are going to go to the OP from 2013 to see the details of what he was really asking. The OP should have titled it differently if that is what he was looking for. No harm in letting people also put what trades have worked out for them. Just my $.02.

Oh yeah, I wasn't having a go at people for forgetting the OP, just saying that I'd rather hear about the trades that people regret. Schadenfreude, plus it might make me feel better about my carcrash of a season :lol: .

Has anyone recently landed Megatron in a deal? I'm trying to gauge his value as of late.

In a 7 player keeper league I traded Marshall and a 1st round pick for him 2 weeks ago.

I honestly forgot I even started this thread. First time reading through it in awhile, but I like the kind of life of its own that it has taken. I'm pretty sure I didn't title it what the current title is but no harm in one of the mods changing it(If that's what even happened)

I think it turned into something pretty cool as a place for people to just get their trades out because honestly..aside from drafting what is better than completing a trade.

Would you go for this deal

Team 1: would recieve Nelson/Sims

QB Newton

RB:Lynch/Charles/Ingram/SHOELACE/Ellington/Mckinon

WR:Dez/Antonio Brown/Martavis Bryant

TE:Kelce

Team 2: would recieve Bryant/Shoelace/kelce

QB:Peyton

RB: Bradshaw/J Bell/Ball

WR:Nelson/Decker/Harvin/Garcon

TE:Jordon Reed

Keeper League, 2 trades.