Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014 Completed Trades Thread

AJ Green and Martellus Bennett for Jimmy Graham and Joique Bell in a PPR

Traded Hillman for Josh Gordon 2 weeks ago, massive win.

Today I sent FJax and a 4th rounder next year (keep-2 league) for AP and a 5th.....could be a huge difference maker if Peterson plays.

Just traded away Antonio Brown and Ryan Mathews for Matt Forte and Michael Floyd.

Yeah, I knowingly overpaid a bit for Forte, but with Foster banged up and Bradshaw on IR, I wanted another solid RB and I have good WR depth.

Traded Tate, Stafford, Shady for Big Ben and Leveon Bell. Needed a solid RB.

I spent 6 FAAB bucks on Mason 3 days ago, and traded him for Romo today.

/CSB I been riding Kaep most of the season and scrambling for another option since Palmer went down. I'm hoping Romo is the boost I need to dominate the playoffs.

Non-ppr, 10 team standard. Overpaid, but right before our trade deadline:

Sent: Maclin, ODB, McKinnon

Got: Calvin Johnson

Now I have Josh Gordon as my flex ^_^

Rashad Jennings and Andre Ellington for Foster.

That's pretty bold. Good luck, go big or go home!

Yea and if Foster gets hurt il just go with Boom or Mathews who are gunna be just as good in weeks 15/16. I don't trust Ellington after watching all his games and with Stanton as the back. And seeing Jennings almost splitting time with andre Williams and with a tough schedule I decided Foster was 100 percent worth it. Hopefully he takes me to the championship

Rashad Jennings and Andre Ellington for Foster.

That's pretty bold. Good luck, go big or go home!

Yea and if Foster gets hurt il just go with Boom or Mathews who are gunna be just as good in weeks 15/16. I don't trust Ellington after watching all his games and with Stanton as the back. And seeing Jennings almost splitting time with andre Williams and with a tough schedule I decided Foster was 100 percent worth it. Hopefully he takes me to the championship

Looks like it's paying dividends now with Ellington and Jennings both getting hurt. Just gotta cross your fingers Foster stays healthy.