Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014 Completed Trades Thread

2 QB league during the preseason........shipped Phillip Quiver Rivers away in some package as a throw as almost nothing.

traded for Romo right before his saints game (9 points) cause I was tired of mixing up with dalton/glennon/tannehill. Proceed to lose 3 match ups the soul-less ginger would have won me.

Not exactly the same but for the record, Another related thread : http://forums.rotowo...&hl=worst trade

You obviously didn't read the post, this is trades that were completed and looking back turned out awfully for your team.

It is a related thread. Not the same thread. Just letting everyone know. That is all, bud.

You didn't say that initially, you just posted the link, which implied that you were saying there was already a thread for this. Then you edited it. I was just letting you know that it was different, bud.

Yeah but you quoted me after it was edited. Anyways, your rambling is irrelevant. I was just trying to provide an extra resource. Move along.

Take your own advice pal.

I also gave up Cam Newton for Hakeem Nicks in week 2 because I needed receivers and I had Rodgers.

This was a bad trade from the start. No surprise you lost this trade big time.

I also gave up Cam Newton for Hakeem Nicks in week 2 because I needed receivers and I had Rodgers.

This was a bad trade from the start. No surprise you lost this trade big time.

I figured I would never start him over Rodgers anyways and I needed receivers to put in my starting line up.

I figured I would never start him over Rodgers anyways and I needed receivers to put in my starting line up.

I understand that but you could have gotten much better than Hakeem Nicks for Cam Newton. I get the idea of trying to get something for a guy you won't play but don't sell for .50c because you have an extra player.

I'd rather let Cam rot on my bench than trade him for Hakeem Nicks.

Not exactly the same but for the record, Another related thread : http://forums.rotowo...&hl=worst trade

You obviously didn't read the post, this is trades that were completed and looking back turned out awfully for your team.

It is a related thread. Not the same thread. Just letting everyone know. That is all, bud.

You didn't say that initially, you just posted the link, which implied that you were saying there was already a thread for this. Then you edited it. I was just letting you know that it was different, bud.

Yeah but you quoted me after it was edited. Anyways, your rambling is irrelevant. I was just trying to provide an extra resource. Move along.

Take your own advice pal.

Just trying to be helpful. Anyways, I'll cut it off here as this thread wasn't meant to be clogged with overflowing hate but rather for debates/discussion.

I understand that but you could have gotten much better than Hakeem Nicks for Cam Newton. I get the idea of trying to get something for a guy you won't play but don't sell for .50c because you have an extra player.

I'd rather let Cam rot on my bench than trade him for Hakeem Nicks.

Prior to this year Hakeem Nicks was a top 15 receiver when healthy.

The only "overflowing hate" I see is from you, bud. Congrats on being helpful and looking out for the greater good, not sure how you did that in this situation but whatever floats your boat.

I traded LeVeon Bell for Justin Blackmon and I'm an alcoholic.

Wait.

What's the OP say again?

The week schaub, weeden, and bradford got hurt i traded...

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

Ouch.

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

Sounds like you outsmarted yourself there.

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

tumblr_m1cskilUGw1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

Sounds like you outsmarted yourself there.

yep. At the time nobody wanted those guys from me.

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

In all seriousness, thank you for sharing...I really do feel much better about sending McCown + K. Wright for Keenum after week 10 after reading your post!

Lol also part of the reason i did the trade was cuz i had tons of depth. Still lost in my semifinals this week

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

Ouch.

LMAO what were you thinking? Overreaction 101.

Anyway, I traded Greg Jennings for Garrett Graham after OD"s injury, then dropped him after a couple weeks of duds. I see him on another person's roster lighting it up.

Otherwise my trades have been pretty solid. I traded for Josh Gordon so I can do no wrong.

Also, the person i traded gordon to traded him away two weeks later (after rodgers went down) for dalton and clay

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

Ouch.

Anyway, I traded Greg Jennings for Garrett Graham after OD"s injury, then dropped him after a couple weeks of duds. I see him on another person's roster lighting it up.

Otherwise my trades have been pretty solid. I traded for Josh Gordon so I can do no wrong.

when i traded stacy away he still didnt have a 100 yd game. Nobody saw that coming. Andre johnson had 0 tds. He had one great game so i dont regret that too much. Gordon was my biggest regret

Gordon, andre, and stacy

For

Aj green

Ouch.

when i traded stacy away he still didnt have a 100 yd game. Nobody saw that coming. Andre johnson had 0 tds. He had one great game so i dont regret that too much. Gordon was my biggest regret

I could have had Gordon and T-Rich for Lynch and Wallace. At least you got something for Gordon, I missed out on him completely with the opportunity hitting me square in the face.

I rejected Reggie Bush for T-Rich straight up back in week 3

Somehow it worked out because my lack of RBs forced me to start Reece and Todman the last 2 weeks lol

To keep this on topic, let's not have too much fun at another owner's expense. They already know the trade didn't work out or they wouldn't be posting in this topic, so there's no need to rub salt in the wound. All that will do is lead to rancorous back-and-forth about performance then vs. now and what else was going on with their team and league.

I know that if I had traded Keenan Allen for David Wilson (and I did...) I'd already be saying bad things to myself (and I am...)

Thanks!

Lol also part of the reason i did the trade was cuz i had tons of depth. Still lost in my semifinals this week

Hey, you made it farther than me...good luck next season and may we both keep our powder dry when it comes to overthinking!

Not completely horrible but Stacy and Jeffrey for Dez Bryant...would have won my semifinals if I had stayed put.