Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014 Completed Trades Thread

Traded Brady (he's killing me) and Asiata (don't need him) for Rivers. He wasn't my first choice at QB, but I offered the same trade to 2-3 other RB needy people and he was the first one to accept.

You may be OK. He got through Arizona and Seattle and has some juicy games, including Raiders and Jags coming up.

was after week 1...traded brown/ryan mathews/sproles .....got lacy/welker..

this is a standard league so figured it be nice to have an elite rb and welker to come back

got lucky i guess with mathews injuries..., but lacy needs to step it up.

sproles is gonna regress so not mad about giving him away

traded stacy and reed for doug martin (didn't work out for anyone)

traded kap/k wright for jordy (worked out great!!)

traded golden tate for gerhart (not looking like a good deal)

Immediately after the draft, traded away Gio Bernard, Cecil Shorts and Rivers for LeSean McCoy - to a guy who essentially had no QBs and terrible WRs. Jury is still out on this one, but in principle it's ace.

However...immediately before week one I traded away Terrance West for Jarrett Boykin. I was going to drop West for Delanie Walker, and at least thought I could get some value for him. Idiot.

0-2 league, traded Josh Gordon for TY Hilton. Can't gamble on him if I can't make the playoffs.

2-0 league, targeting 0-2 teams with injuries, got Aaron Rodgers and Reggie Wayne for Tom Brady and Joique Bell. The Adrian Peterson owner also dropped him after declining a similar offer, and I claimed him off of waivers just now. Him and Josh Gordon on the bench for the best stashes.

8 Team Money League.

Just now Traded Kniles Davis and Edelman for his AJ Green and Tony Romo, but I'll drop Romo for something nice on the WW :)

I traded Reggie bush for zac Stacy and golden Tate for roddy white

Wow. Those are some ridiculous trades that were accepted. Nice job.

I traded before this weekends games McCoy and Wallace for Dez and Reggie Bush. PPR league.

Traded Asiata for Cameron in my 12 team PPR league since Rudolph and Pitta both went down yesterday!

Traded Asiata for Cameron in my 12 team PPR league since Rudolph and Pitta both went down yesterday!

That's a nice one!

Just traded Mike Wallace/Fjax for Demaryius...I think it was a good trade for both teams...nice buy low for me where I can afford to take the gamble and fills some holes for his team

My: Lamar Miller, Matt Asiata and TY Hilton

for

His: Jordy Nelson and Kaepernick

I was overloaded at RB and unable to use my waivers because I couldn't drop anyone from my team. So I got a top WR + freed up a spot. My remaining RBs are Charles, Vereen, Joique Bell, Pierre Thomas & Knile Davis. My starting QB is Cam and I didn't have a backup QB so Kaep will be a good fill in for week 12 (home game against Washington)

Before last weeks games I traded...

Toby Gerhart for Travis Kelce. Glad I got to move Gerhart off my bench for a TE with upside as the season progresses.