Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

2014 Completed Trades Thread

Last week, I picked up Larry Donnell to cover Julius Thomas on his BYE week. And another owner who was having BYE troubles dropped Darren Sproles, so I picked him up too.

Now, I just traded Donnell and Sproles to that same owner for Montee Ball.

Just traded Edelman, Gordon, and Ball for Cruz and McCoy....I do have a question though it says

"This trade will be processed on Monday, Oct 6. If traded players are on your Week 5 bench or haven't already played, the trade will be reflected on your Week 5 lineup.

Otherwise, it will be processed for Week 6. If you've set your lineup for future dates, those changes will be reset to match your lineup for the day players are added."

I'm confused if I play Edelman this week will his points count, or can I not play anybody involved in this trade until week 6?

Traded my garcon and Jeffrey for his demarius Thomas and Randall Cobb In ppr, this was just after garcon had the big game against the Eagles

Traded my garcon and Jeffrey for his demarius Thomas and Randall Cobb In ppr, this was just after garcon had the big game against the Eagles

12-Team Standard Scoring

After Week 1:
Gave Darren Sproles for Zach Ertz and Anquan Boldin

After Week 2:
Gave Ahmad Bradshaw and Anquan Boldin for Rashad Jennings

After Week 4:
Gave Khiry Robinson, Shane Vereen, and Chris Johnson for Joique Bell and Andrew Hawkins

I was finally able to trade off a WR for a RB. I gave up Golden Tate for Bishop Sankey. I already have A.J. Green, Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Emmanuel Sanders and Jordan Matthews so giving up Tate was fine for me. I think I made a great trade.

I got Brandon Marshall for Pierre Garcon and Martellus Bennett two days ago.

Also before the season I traded Emmanuel Sanders and Toby Gerhart for Dez Bryant and Joique Bell

Just traded:

Ben Roethlisberger, Trent Richardson, Marques Colston for Philip Rivers, Michael Crabtree

Then traded:

Philip Rivers, Deandre Hopkins for Tom Brady, Matt Forte

Tried to get Forte from the owner, but he wanted Brees. Told him no. He said if I could get Rivers for him, he would then trade me Forte. I really needed a keeper replacement for AP and an RB1 in general.

In 14-team, standard scoring:

Traded Donnell and Taliaferro for Harvin and Cordarrelle Patterson after Week 3.

Also traded Percy Harvin for Michael Crabtree straight up after Week 4.

Recent trades:

I got Allen for Sjax and Kelce

I got Cooks for Taliaferro

I got R. Jennings for Michael Floyd (yeh, I was offered this...wow)

I traded Zac Stacy and Kaepernick for Phillip Rivers and Wes Welker.

The other guy is a Rams fan and already has Rodgers as his starting QB.

Just made another trade Harvin and Ellington for Marshall. My team now looks like this

P. Rivers

B. Marshall

V. Cruz

L. Fitzgerald/T. Smith

E. Lacy

L. McCoy

G. Olsen

So far I traded for Marshall, Cruz, Rivers and McCoy

Completed 2 separate deals today with 2 different teams.

First trade: I traded away Brian Quick and Ben Tate for Jeremy Maclin and Chris Johnson

Second trade: I traded away Jeremy Maclin, Knowshown Moreno and Larry Donnell for Jimmy Graham, Frank Gore and John Brown.

In the end:

-I ended up getting Frank Gore, Jimmy Graham, Chris Johnson (will drop) and John Brown (will drop)

-I ended up giving up Knowshown Moreno, Ben Tate, Brian Quick and Larry Donnell.

Just made 2 trades in 2 leagues

League 1: Traded Calvin Johnson, Montee Ball, and TY Hilton for Demarco Murray and Steve Smith

League 2: Traded Montee Ball and Keenan Allen for Andre Ellington

In both of these cases I did not have good RB situations with league 1 having Ball, Gerhart, R. Matthews, D. Brown, K. Davis as my RBs and league 2 having Ball, Lacy, J. Bell as RBs.

So I initially offered this guy in my league Percy Harvin & Crowell for Kelvin Benjamin & Mark Ingram

he counter offers with his Brandon Marshall & Kelvin Benjamin for Percy Harvin & Reggie Wayne

I jumped on that accept so fast...

Very happy camper, as I have Alshon Jeffrey..(two flex league)

Just bought low on Jimmy Graham in a FLEX 12 tm PPR 2-keeper league, sending Keenan Allen and Odell Beckham Jr.

It's a flex league so I can start one RB and the rest WR/TE which I usually do since I lost AP. Considering I just picked Beckham up off WW last week and my WRs are solid (Brown, Harvin, Edelman, K Benj, Cordarelle, Sammy Watkins, K Wright), I consider this a huge steal.

Just traded:

Sent my:Graham,Morris, Fred Jackson

Received:Forte, DJax, Kelce

Just traded Martellus Bennett and Chris Johnson for Brandon Marshall

Recapping a few:

My Calvin and Julius for his Bell and Graham

My Vereen and E Sanders for his Martin and Hunter

a few rebuked:

CP and Vereen for Sankey

Kelvin for Sankey