Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

12.15.13 -- SNF: Cincinnati Bengals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread

162 posts in this topic

Let's go Bell! Sorry I don't have the nuts to play Bush.

Steelers are pretty much out of the post season, but hoping we can at least play spoiler for the Bungles.

I need them to do more than spoil... I need them to absolutely massacre Dalton and the Cinci D....

please AJ Green... please please please please get like 30 points please for the love of all things football related.

Need to see big games from Green, Brown and the Bengals defense. Playing against Dalton. Conflicted.

Need Antonio to go off for 8-150-2.

Need Antonio to go off for 8-150-2.

While I don't necessarily need that much I wouldn't mind it. Would lock up my advancement to the finals before Stafford even plays.

Need Dalton not to put up more than 36.5 in a std league w/ 6pt TDs. Considering how up and down he is with a 44 pt game just last week...I'm not sitting too easy. Would have been a lot easier if I had Cutler's 15ish additional points from my bench compared to the crappy game Matty Ice put up for me. If I make it to next week...I'm dropping the $!Q@ out of Matt R!

I think we're seeing the bad Andy

1 person likes this

All right someone explain to me what happened on that muffed punt. Was on the phone so didn't get to hear the explanation. Why wasn't it a safety? Worked out well since I'm a Bell owner.

Bills and Colts coaching staffs should take note. That's how you get your RBs "out in space."

All right someone explain to me what happened on that muffed punt. Was on the phone so didn't get to hear the explanation. Why wasn't it a safety? Worked out well since I'm a Bell owner.

I believe Hochuli said as soon as the punter dropped the ball, it was a dead ball. Spotted at the 1. First down PIT. I'm not 100% certain, though. Not sure if I ever saw a play like that.

I believe Hochuli said as soon as the punter dropped the ball, it was a dead ball. Spotted at the 1. First down PIT. I'm not 100% certain, though. Not sure if I ever saw a play like that.

Thank ya.

1 person likes this

They called forward progress after he got the ball and the tackle began. So stopped at the 1.

1 person likes this

Leveon Bell is just a solid football player. He's not great at anything but hes very good at everything. I think he is going to be a strong asset for the Steelers and fantasy owners for years to come.

They called forward progress after he got the ball and the tackle began. So stopped at the 1.

Yes. This is correct. My previous post is wrong.