Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wombat

Why are like 60% of the threads locked?

5 posts in this topic

Half the time I want to post about a player the topic is locked.

Just saying, kind of lame when a guy scores 60 points and you can't even post about it because his thread is locked, and then a guy who makes a new thread about the day (probably because the original one was ALREADY LOCKED) get's locked too.

I know that threads are locked during games so that there isn't game talk in a player's thread but Charles' being locked since 12/9 is a terrible job.

Half the time I want to post about a player the topic is locked.

Just saying, kind of lame when a guy scores 60 points and you can't even post about it because his thread is locked, and then a guy who makes a new thread about the day (probably because the original one was ALREADY LOCKED) get's locked too.

There's a game thread for those posts. Then it's unlocked after to talk about?

Wanna know what's more annoying than you not being able to post. 3 1/2 pages of "OMG is he even in the game? Anyone watching? Does he have any targets yet???" And that's 3:00 left in the 1st Q. Because that's what the player threads look like when mods don't lock them.

3 people like this

Jamal Charles thread has been locked since 12/9

Because you can't stop Jamaal Charles, you can only hope to contain him.

1 person likes this

Fellas, any threads that were still locked from earlier have now been reopened. In the future, if you notice a player's thread that is still locked after their game, either PM a Mod or simply report that last post in the thread - both are private ways to notify us to remedy the situation. Sorry for the inconvenience.