Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gains

Week 15: Monday Night Football What do you Need?

124 posts in this topic

Up 17, need Calvin to keep pace with Torey Smith and Pitta.

Up 13 my opponent has pitta and tucker. not much of a chance for me :[

sounds like someone is going to become a hardcore lions fan reallllllllllllly fast.

Stubbornly kept Rainey in over Mendenhall and Ellington...just couldn't bring myself to put Mendy in, and wasn't sure how Andre was gonna be used w/ the balky knee.

Now I'm up 4.12 with Tucker playing. Opponent has either Bush or Bell to throw in there. Anyone have any idea how Baltimore is faring against the run away this year? I don't like my odds...

Good luck to the rest of you

Up against Reggie Bush + Daryl Smith (IDP), leading by 49.6; like my chances but Jamaal Charles taught me something about 50 point fantasy games today.

need torrey smith to get 1.5 or higher... preferably a couple extra to account for any stat changes that might happen. need this even after charles got 59.5 for me

Stubbornly kept Rainey in over Mendenhall and Ellington...just couldn't bring myself to put Mendy in, and wasn't sure how Andre was gonna be used w/ the balky knee.

Now I'm up 4.12 with Tucker playing. Opponent has either Bush or Bell to throw in there. Anyone have any idea how Baltimore is faring against the run away this year? I don't like my odds...

Good luck to the rest of you

baltimore is pretty good against the run only the jets are better

1 person likes this

I need Pitta and Megatron to combine for 69 fewer points than Reggie Bush (or Joique Bell). :D I think it'll work out...

On a related note, I'd like to thank Charles, Lacy, Foles, A. Brown, M. Wallace, Hauschka, and CAR D for all beating (or demolishing in some cases) their projections for this week and getting me to the finals.

I need 11 points from Tucker, if only I had played Pitta instead of Cameron... MOFO

your avatar scared the s--- out of me.

hopefully not much...

I have a 25 pt. lead and have Megatron and Pitta left. He only has Stafford.

hopefully not much...

Stafford's and Calvin's good/bad games are VERY VERY strongly correlated. seems like the lions could boom or bust and you'd be fine.

hopefully not much...

Stafford's and Calvin's good/bad games are VERY VERY strongly correlated. seems like the lions could boom or bust and you'd be fine.

Yeah, my having Calvin while he has Stafford is a GREAT equalizer. ;)

down by 63, have Bush, Torrey Smith, and Pitta to go....

R.I.P Championship hopes. At least 3rd place I'll still win some cash but it's not nearly as fun

Need Dennis Pitta +11.51 points to be > Jacoby Jones, in a league that offers 0.6 points per 10 return yards. I'm sweatin.