Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hard1

Edwin Baker 2013 Season Oultook

13 posts in this topic

Edwin Baker next rb up for the Browns. Showed decent for 12 touches last week for 80 plus yards and a two yard score. Auditioning for 2014? Supposedly they wanna give him a look these last two games to see what they have. No way can you start him but maybe you should stash him. If your in any kind of keeper league. 5 foot 8 200 plus pounds ran 40 times of 4.4 to 4.5. Seems like thats the new size of the prototypical NFL running back.

Take last week's performance with a grain of salt.

The Bears run defense is atrocious. I think my broken down bones could get 3.0 ypc vs them ... well maybe 2.5

Yeah the one article I read said depending on what they see here and draft maybe a competition with Dion lewis. Still worth a stab if your playing with your roster here to see how it shakes out. All of my keeper leagues give me till about a week before we draft to decide who to keep so I like to roster stash at the end of the year.

Edwin Baker the new touchdown maker?

I stashed him as soon as the story broke that the Browns claimed him. The situation for him there just set up too perfectly. I am in a couple dynasty leagues and will hold him until training camp to see how things shake out.

Arian Foster was an undrafted practice squad player at one point...

...just sayin.