Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iowncrazyhair

Kendall Marshall 2013-2014 Season Outlook

Will he start?

If Kendall can't make it here he can't make it anywhere. He had a couple 10 plus assists games last season I'm taking a chance just on lotto pick value alone.

Watched a lot of him at Carolina. He's jumper is awful and hes a very very poor athlete. He hasnt been able to keep up with the speed of the game in his short nba career. He's on his third team already, plus the D league. Even the PG starved Bulls opted for DJ Augustin over him. I might take a chance on him in 20 teams leagues or so

He isnt even a role player. Just a scrub..

Rotoworld Basketball@Rotoworld_BK 1m

Kendall Marshall to sign with the Lakers http://dlvr.it/4XtJpB

Lakers full of role players. Thoughts?

Well he's only a year removed from being the 13th pick in the draft. He can play, hopefully he's able to prove it now.

Added him in my 20 teamer fwiw, held off in 16s. Just a flyer if u have room, any optimism whatsoever must be curbed

Jeff hornacek made a statement saying Kendall was great at pick and roll not at fast break. I think that's a direct comparison to they style of play Bledsoe plays. I've never watched him but would show why he was dropped from phoenix. I hope his pick and roll game is as good as hornacek says it is.

If he can give me 10 points and 5-7 assist a night. I think I will be happy with that. Only for my 16 team deep league off course.

If he can give me 10 points and 5-7 assist a night. I think I will be happy with that. Only for my 16 team deep league off course.

Only problem is that.... He can't score if his life depended on it... He makes Rubio look like Derrick Rose...

Only problem is that.... He can't score if his life depended on it... He makes Rubio look like Derrick Rose...

In a D'antoni system he deserves a shot. I rather have him fail at this chance and drop him then watch him play well in someone else's team.

Used my last move for the week adding Xavier about an hour before Kendall was signed...

awesome

LOL....so they have signed a scrub who was cut by a team that was expected to be lottery bound this season? Man how the mighty have fallen. Remember when LA could just snap their fingers and sign anyone they wanted.

LOL....so they have signed a scrub who was cut by a team that was expected to be lottery bound this season? Man how the mighty have fallen. Remember when LA could just snap their fingers and sign anyone they wanted.

I mean... In all honestly... Jeremy Lin was cut by Golden State (Lottery team at the time) and Houston (Before they got Harden/Lottery team)... Played in the D'antoni system... And you know the rest of the story.

worth a stream before Farmar's back though.

Can you imagin Lakers have to come down to Jodie and Swaggy P as their PG

worth a stream before Farmar's back though.

Can you imagin Lakers have to come down to Jodie and Swaggy P as their PG

Trade for Lowry perhaps? Although don;t see them having anything Toronto wants.